20 ✔

Suddenly she stopped on her way making him frown

Suddenly she stopped on her way making him frown. "What happen?? Why are you not coming??", he asked.
"I-I am scared", she shurterred.
He came closer to her, "well you should be"
"What do you mean...???", she said taking steps backward.
"See forest is indeed the worst place to come with your ex. I mean what if I did something to you?? Who will save you??", he said teasing her.
"Well there's a point!! Who will save 'YOU'?", she said trying to act bold making him laugh.
"Try me and you will know", she said coldly.
"That means you definitely want me to do something to you!! But sorry my choices are improved now!!", he said scoffing.

"That I can definitely see and that's the reason you are single even after fucking uncountable number of women. After dating so many, you couldn't find one to spend your life with!! Very bad.... tsk tsk... I pity you!! Guess what you were searching me in them but you'll never get that", she said scoffing.
"You are talking about me?? Just look at yourself!! You are yourself single right now!! Why?? No guy gave you attention?? Or they just couldn't handle this egoistic personality, well offcourse no one have patience like me to be with someone like you. Offcourse I am single peice on Earth. You can't find someone like me", he said smirking.
"Someone like you?? Why would I found someone like you again?? It will be better if I die single than being with someone like you", she said rolling her eyes. 
"With such toxicity , you will forever stay single only", he said mocking her.
"YOU ARE TOXIC!! Why do you care if I am single or committed...??? Think about yourself!!", she said moving ahead.
"Who said I care?? I am just stating facts", he scoffed.
"Fact?? So according to you no one will like to be with me...???", she turned around to face him.

"Exactly... that's what I am saying since a few minutes. Dumb!!", he mocked.
"You know what or just leave!! I wont loss my energy arguing with you.. I'll just show you", she said turning around to leave.
Taehyung- "I don't want to see... haha"

"Trust me, you'll be the first person to whom I'll introduce my boyfriend", she said pointing her finger at him.
"Woww.. intresting!!", he said forcing laughter.

"You know what I don't want to talk to you and I am just going alone only and don't follow me!!", she said and ran inside forest.

"See jokes and arguements apart but don't go alone!! It is risky!!", he said following her.
"Soo what?? Risk is for me right? why do you care..???", she kept running.
Taehyung caught her, "You dumb woman!! It is forest, don't go alone", he said holding her wrist tightly. "YOU ARE DUMB!! How dare you call me dumb?? You idiot, stupid, duffer", she said trying to free her wrist.
"Just shut up for god's sake", he said holding his head.
"we are lost now!! How will we get ourself out of it now?? You should have atleast looked where you were going", be said getting furious.
"So? I didn't ask you to follow me", she said rolling her eyes. "Are you for real??", he was totally done with her.
"Listen y/n, let's just stop arguing for now and search the way", he tried getting calm with her but, "I am not even talking to you. How will I argue..??", she said with her same attitude. "Y/NNNN", he rolled his eyes.

"Let's search for way!! Please!!", he said holding her shoulder. "I am not coming with you", she said and tried to walk away but he held her wrist and dragged with him.

Y/n- leave me
Tae- no
Y/n- Taehyung leaveee
Tae- no
Y/n- I'll shout!!
Tae- go on!! Your mouth, Your throat, Your choice!!!
"aaaaaaaaaaa leavvveeee meeee.... aaaaaaaaaaaa", she started shouting.
"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP", He yelled but it didn't affect her at all.

Taehyung was fed up now. In order to stop her scream, he put his hand on her mouth but y/n being stubborn bit his hand, "aaaauchh"
She again started shouting.

This time he was actually done with her, "I AM DONE WITH YOU NOW"
He immediately placed his lips on hers.
Y/n's eyes were widened, she pushed him but he in return held her more close to him.
She was applying more force but he held her waist more tight and pinned her to a tree near him.
Y/n was using her hands to hit him, so he just grabbed one of her wrist. Y/n was still struggling and applying force on him. He got irritated and bit her lower lip making her moan.
Y/n was out of breathe but he kept on kissing her, she hit on his chest but he didn't bother to remove his lips. Y/n took one of her free hand to his face and tried to remove his lips. After a lot of trying he removed it from her lips but started kissing her neck harshly.
It didn't took much time for him to find her sweet spot since he knew it already.

Meanwhile,
Y/n was breathing heavily after such a long kiss, she was gaining her breath when she felt sensations on her neck. She unintentionally moaned making him smirk.

Y/n understood that no matter how much force she apply on him, he won't move until he want to, so she gave up.
As soon as her body loosened, he removed his lips from her neck.

Y/n was still breathing very fast.
"Out of breath?? Just in this much time?? I said don't turn me on!!", he said still holding her closer to him.
Y/n glared at him and continued gaining her breath.

"why-", he cut her off.

"If you shouted again or troubled me anymore than you will see!!! This time it was just 3 minutes and you are out of breath... next time I will not end it until I want to. And be careful more things can also happen with you since you are alone with me", he said kissing her earlibe lightly. She pushed him away.

He held her wrist dragging her with him. "Just leave my hand", she said.
"Seems like this wasn't enough? Wanna continue??", he asked intimidating her.
"Should I...??", he asked in his deep voice.
She didn't reply and just looked down.
"Now just shut up and come with me", he said glaring.
Y/n rolled her eyes.
Tae- I.dont.want.to.see.your.unwanted.
expressions

Y/n was about to speak but decided to just stay quite in that situation. While Taehyung smiled proudly as he won against her.

After sometime they finally found the main way to the cottage.
Just then his eyes fell on y/n's wrist, which was red bcs of his grip. He felt guilty for his actions, so he left her wrist rather intertwined his fingers with her.

Y/n noticed what he did. First she didn't intertwined her fingers but later she couldn't resist and just held his hand tightly.
Taehyung noticed it but didn't show. He was somehow happy to hold her hand after so many years.