33 ✔

"Remove your T shirt and lie down by your stomach", he said. "Noo", she got up. He back hugged her to stop her from leaving. "Y/n... let's forget we are exes just for today!! We will discuss everything later anyways", he said.
She ended up agreeing eventually and did what he asked for. He unbuckled the straps of her garment making her nervous. "Don't take my advantage", she mumbled. "Advantage? Seriously? I know every inch of you, what advantage will I take?", he said laughing. While she hud her red cheeks.

Her eyes were closed. "Open a massage centre Taehyung, you'll earn a lot", she said in her sleepy voice. "This is not for everyone!! Exclusive you know", he said and pecked her neck lightly making her nervous.

Y/n fell into deep slumber between the massage session. He buckled the straps again and lied down beside her pulling her closer. She hugged him back in her sleep. His fingers were brushing in her hairs softly.

Time skipsss to 7 PM
"Y/n wake up", he called her softly. She snuggled more into his chest. "It's 7 Pm, we have to go out as well right??", he said. "I wanna sleep more", she cuddled with him. "Ouchhhh", he yelped in pain and she immediately got up. "Did I press that?? I am soo sorry. Is it hurting??", she panicked while he pressed his lips in thin line to control his urge to laugh.
She looked at him and got to know his act. She groaned and lied down again cuddling with the pillow on the opposite side. He back hugged her and kissed her earlobe lightly. "Let's go for grocery shopping", he said. "I seriously need sleep", she said whining. "I know but you need to get up right now or you won't be able to sleep at night", he said. "Fine let me get changed, then we can go", she said and went to her room.

Her outfit...

Taehyung...

They went to convenience store which was in their society

They went to convenience store which was in their society. They bought all the necessary stuffs and walked through garden while eating icecream.
The silence was actually comforting for the first time.

After sometime they went home. Y/n cooked dinner while Taehyung tried to complete his pending work of office.

After dinner
Y/n and Taehyung were cuddling on his bed looking out of the glass windows.