27 ✔

She got ready for her date and came out of her room

Taehyung was making coffee for himself in the kitchen. His eyes fell on her, but he ignored her presence and went to his room. That's what he is doing ever since the morning incident.
She picked up her purse and left for her date.

-----
Y/n: "can you take me to the table booked for Lee Y/n"
She asked a waitress after entering the restaurant.
She guided her to the table. Y/n's eyes fell on a really charming guy scrolling his phone.
She approached him, "Hoseok-ssi??"
He looked up and smiled at her, "ohh yeah, please take a seat"
Y/n smiled and sat down.

"Lee y/n", she said extending her hand for greeting. He gladly accepted and introduced himself, "Jung hoseok"
She nodded and took her hand back.

"Sorry for being late. I hope you didn't wait longer", she said politely. "Ani ani, I just arrived", he said laughing.
They gave their order and chatted on random topics.
"So why did you agree for this blind date? I mean you don't look bad to not have a girlfriend", she said while he just chukled.
"Do you mean I am handsome?", he asked laughing while she blushed.
"Well I had two serious relationships in the past but they didn't work out, so I thought to give a try to my mom's choice", he said sipping his water.
"Ohhh", she nodded.

"I wanna ask same question, you are too pretty to be single", he said smiling. "Well... thankyou for the compliment *chukled* I was forced for the date by my mom since I am single since 5 years", she said seriously.
"Wae?", he frowned.
"Like you I also had a very serious relationship, after break up. I wasn't really intrested in all of this", she said without any expression while he nodded.
"May be we can give it a try? I mean I won't mind going out with you. I liked you personality", he said making an eye contact.
"Umm... I don't know!! I mean you are really a good person and I liked you as well but I don't know if I am ready for all this", she looked down and he nodded.
After a minute of silence she spoke, "may be we can take thing slow and see where it goes?", she asked and he nodded giving a heart warming smile.
"That's fine with me", he replied.

They had dinner and went out of restaurant. They were casually talking about different things while walking on the bridge.

"It's quite late

"It's quite late. I should get going now", she said gaining his attention. "I can drop you, come", he said walking towards his car. "Is that okay with you??", she asked unsure. "Yeah sure", he replied.

-----
He stopped the car infront of her building and got out. Y/n got out as well.
"Can we exchange numbers??", he asked and she nodded taking her phone to feed her number.
"Bye y/n-ssi", he said smiling and sat inside his car. "Bye Hoseok-ssi", she replied smiling and he left.

Y/n went back to her apartment and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch while working on some files related to work. He didn't even spare her a glance and stayed busy with his work. She went to her room and got changed into confortable clothes. She went to kitchen to make hot chocolate for herself, just then she got a call from her mom.

"Yeah mom?", she said picking up the phone and put in on speaker since her hands were busy.

Mom: "How was your date??"
Y/n glanced at Taehyung and sighed noticing that he was wearing headphones, so he can't hear their talks.

Y/n: "better than I expected"

Mom: "Does he look as good in person as in photos"

Y/n: "Damn mom, he look much much better than how he looked in photos"

Mom: "soo do you like him??"

Y/n: "I mean yeahh I liked him as a person. We decided to take things slow and see how it goes"

Mom: "I met his mother again today, she is such a generous lady"

Y/n: "well he was also generous. I didn't felt bored or annoyed for even a second. He is a fun person and most importantly respectful"

Mom: "according to what you are saying, he seems perfect for you"

Y/n: "hmm but I don't think I am perfect for him, he can literally get any girl he like with those looks and personality"

Mom: "you are perfect y/n"

Y/n: "hmm"

Mom: "are you perhaps still not over Taehyung??"
Her eyes widenned. She quickly looked at Taehyung, and sighed in relief when she saw him bisy with his work.
'Thankgod he didn't hear that', she thought to herself.

Mom: "y/n I don't know anything about your sudden breakup. I liked him and I still do. He was the best guy for you, but since you are not together anymore, it's better for you to forget everything and move on. It's been 5 years already"

Y/n: "c-come on m-mom, I have already moved on. It was just a teeny tiny relationship, nothing more, so chill.. hahaha"
Y/n picked up her phone and hot chocolate and made her way to her room.

Mom: "btw from Taehyung I remembered, I met his mom a last week"

Y/n: "ohh"

Mom: "she wasn't happy, infact stressed, by the fact that he hasn't been into any serious relationship ever since you both broke up. He is so cold and arrogant to everyone, even his family. She told me that he also shifted to London"

Y/n: "I know"

Mom: "hmmm....wait what?"

Y/n sighed and told her how he is in the same department and also sharing apartment with her.

Mom: "are you okay y/n??"

Y/n: "offcourse mom!! I have moved on from him a long time ago"

Mom: "I hope so"

Meanwhile
Taehyung went back to his room with his laptop and lied down on bed after taking off his headphones. He heard everything they talked, since nothing was playing in the headphones.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but their conversation started playing in his mind. He was jealous of they guy y/n was seeing. He was jealous by the fact that she liked him.

"Teeny tiny relationship?? Huhh", he scoffed remembering her words. "We fucking dated for 5 years and now it's 'teeny tiny relationship', what did I even do to deserve this?", he closed his eyes.
"I really have to get over that 'teeny tiny relationship'"

Next update might be little delayed since I am still thinking about further plot!!