11 ✔

Time skips...**

"So what's the plan for today??", Jungkook asked as all of them were sitting in living room practically doing nothing

"Let's go for clubing tonight", Jimin suggested and all of them agreed.

Time skips to evening

Y/n was waiting for everyone in the living room, just then Taehyung also came out of his room

Taehyung...

Their eyes met each other and the next thing both of them did was scanning each other from head to toe

Their eyes met each other and the next thing both of them did was scanning each other from head to toe. None of them could take their eyes off from each other. They were in their own world.

(Y/n's pov)
Why is he looking so hot. I am falling for him again... WAIT WHAT??? I can't!!!
But still he is looking damn hot, I wish we have never broken up. But not like I could have spent my whole life with a guy like him.
How can someone look so perfect???? He is a fucking playboy!! What a sweet guy he was when we started dating, but then he...

Don't think about him y/n!!!
Don't stare at him like that!!!
Y/n broke the eye contact
Wait why is he staring at me like that?? Ughh it is so fucking uncomfortable.
Should I ask him.. WHY is he staring like that...????
No no it will be awkward!!!

Meanwhile~

(Taehyung's pov)
She is looking so hot. Though she is wearing normal cloths but still they are actually looking soo good on her revealing all her curves.
I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to be with her. How will she look under me when I'll... aishhh no she is my ex!!!
I don't think I can ever get over her in this life.
Y/n why did you left me??? My life was all rough without you in these past 5 years.
I have dated soo many women just to get over you but none of them could take your place in my heart.
You were always the special one, you are still the special one.... and you will always be... but I don't think it is of any use... you don't love me anymore!! Not like you ever did!

But I have always loved you and still love you... can't we get back together...?? I hate you but I love you!!!

Wait Taehyung... what are you thinking?? you can't think like that!!! It's been 5 years, ahhh why am I staring at her like that??? she will get wrong idea...

He quickly removed his gaze from y/n.
Just then Ava came out of her room wearing a sassy outfit, but Taehyung didn't look at her, so she cling onto his arm, "hey Taehyung... How am I looking?"
"n-nice", ue said looking at yer revealing cloths.
Ava- you are looking damn hot.
Taehyung- thanks.

Ava- ahh y/n is also here?!
Y/n- h-hi..
Ava- hey.. well you are looking good too, but can't wear something hot? I mean you have a nice body!

Y/n- I am okay with it... (forced smile)
Ava- whatever!!

Just then Jimin and Lily came out of their followed by Lisa and Jungkook.

Club~
They reached the club. At gate they recieved masks since it was compulsory according to the theme that night.
At first they just settled themselves according to the environment.
Y/n didn't took alcohol, she just took a mocktail

An announcement was made for the dance in which everyone will dance with strangers... as they all are wearing masks.

The Dance began..

At first y/n danced with a stranger...

???- hey..
Y/n- hii..
???- are you alone?
Y/n- no.. I am here with my friends...
???- ohh me too..
Y/n- nice..
???- are you single??
Y/n- yeah...😅
???- well what is your name..?
Y/n- y/n
???- ohh... I am Alex
Y/n- okay...

Again a announcement was made to switch partners. All the male partners swung the girls and switched the partners.
Mark swung y/n and she landed in some other arms. Those arms were definitely fimilar to y/n.
"Again you", she said rolling her eyes.
"Why? Any issues with me", he said pulling her closer by waist. "Or did you like that stranger's arms more?", he whispered in her ears.
"Excuse me", she tried to get away from him, but he didn't left her.
Suddenly romantic music started playing making it more awkward between Taehyung and Y/n.
Taehyung cupped her cheek with one hand and made her look into his eyes. He didn't let her break the eye contact until the music stopped. They were actually looking in love while dancing  and because of it they were centre of attraction.

Meanwhile someone was burning in anger and jealousy,
"AVA"

Finally their dance ended, in the end they were facing each other lost in eyes of each other.

Just then Ava started pulling Taehyung.
"Taehyung let's go there!! I wanna
show something!!", she dragged him with her.
He nodded and left. Y/n joined Jimin and Lily.
Jimin- y/n, you still have feelings for him right..??
Y/n- nope

"come on we were watching you both dancing and it could be seen in your eyes that you both still love each other!!", Jimin said sipping his drink.
"Stop it Jimin!! He never loved me and as for me... It was over 5 yrs ago!!", she said getting irritated.
Jimin- okay okay calm down!
"ohh wait!! Taehyung's phone is with me. Please give it to him, me and Lily are going to dance", he said and left.

She stood up from there and started searching for him. She found him standing in the corner, so she just handed him his phone and left from there.
Just then Ava came their and pulled him out.

Outside~
Ava came towards Taehyung in flirtatious way and put her arms on his shoulders circling around his neck.
"What are you doing ava..??", he said not intrestingly. "I like you Taehyung!! For the first time I started liking someone seriously", she said looking down. "Umm okay but you are not my type Ava so please leave me", he said removing her hands.
And the next moment she pressed her lips against his. He quickly pushed her away, "no means no!!! stay away from me... otherwise...It will not be good for you!!!"