29 ✔

"It's all bullshit", he mumbled plopping down on his bed.
He got up removing his shirt and went to balcony for some air. His eyes fell on a couple standing infront of a black Mercedes. His fingers balled into fist as he starred at them with pure Jealousy.

'The one you love, loves you a lot'
He remembered the words of cafè owner.
"Is this love?? She has definitely moved on. How long will I stay stuck on her??", he mumbled.
'Don't let go of her...'
"What else am I supposed to do then??", he groaned and went inside.

Meanwhile
Y/n went downstairs after wearing casual cloths for the movie date. Hobi waved his hand at her with a beautiful smile playing on his lips.
He openned the door of car for her and she sat inside. "What a gentleman", she mumbled.

"How was you day?", he asked while starting the car. "It was.... tiring", she said looking at him. "We can go some other day, if you are tired. May be you can just rest tonight", he stopped the car.
"No no, it's totally fine. Working in a private sector is tiring for sure and it'll be same daily, so I don't wanna skip the fun because of that", she said and he nodded.
"So which theater are we going??", she asked. "How about drive-in theater?", he asked focusing on the road. "Wow sure, I have never tried that. Btw which movie??", she asked. "Titanic is playing recently", he spoke checking on his phone. "Well I found the ending dumb, but nevermind I'll see it again", she said and looked outside.
"It sure is dumb", he said laughing.
"I know right, like Jack could have been saved, if Rose would have moved her ass and gave him space on that door", she said pouting while he laughed.

Time skipss

They both were enjoying the movie in silence

They both were enjoying the movie in silence. Suddenly the air around them got thick and uncomfortable as the scene in which jack drew rosè was playing.
Y/n took a glance at him and noticed him looking at her as well. They immediately looked away. "I'll go get something to drink. What would you like??", Hobi asked. "C-coke would b-be fine", she said and looked anywhere but him.
He found her actions cute and smiled before leaving. Y/n sighed and checked the time on her phone.

Time skipsss
Finally movie ended and now they were going back. Whole time they mostly talked rather than focusing on movie. Y/n liked his personality but he was still not able to take the already occupied space in her heart.
"Here we are", he spoke stopping the car infront of her complex. She nodded and was about to get out of the car but he held her wrist stopping her. She turned towards him. They both shared eye contact for a few second before Hoseok leaned in decreasing the distance between them. She closed her eyes and same goes for him. His lips came in contact with her while his other hand cupped her cheek. Her body shivered with his touch. They shared a small kiss before she pulled out. "Did I make you uncomfortable?", he asked sincerely. She shook her head, "it's just.... ahh.... I guess I was just nervous"

"Bye then", she spoke and immediately got out while he waved his hand. He left after confirming that she safely entered her apartment.

"It feels so wrong for some reason", she spoke touching her lips.
She removed her heels and threw her bag on the couch before making her way towards kitchen.
Her eyes fell on the untouched food which she prepared for Taehyung. "Didn't he had dinner?", she mumbled and made her way towards his room.
"Why didn't you eat dinner Taehyung?", she spoke entering his room but she turned quite as soon as she entered.
Room was dark and Taehyung was lieing on one side of his bed, while files were spread on the other.
She went closer and saw his eyes closed.
Y/n picked up all the files and put them on his study table. Later she covered him with his douvet as AC was turned on and room was quite chilly.
She sat beside him on the bed noticing his extremely beautiful features. Her hand went into his hairs, caressing them lightly making him sigh. She lightly pecked his right temple and left the room.

Next day
Y/n came out of her room after getting ready for the office. She waited for Taehyung for a few minutes but he didn't came out of his room, so she went inside. "Taehyung?", she mumbled but he wasn't inside. "Did he left?? Already??", she closed the door and left for her office. She went to cafeteria where they usually have breakfast.
"Where is Taehyung??", Jimin asked y/n. "Idk, he left early", she replied and took a seat.
"Why didn't he came here?? He didn't even had dinner and now skipping breakfast as well", she thought.

-----
She looked at Taehyung's cabin through glass window. He was busy on his laptop quitely. He looked up towards her cabin and their eyes met but he ignored her and went back to his work.
Just then Ava enterred his cabin. Y/n was not able to hear their conversation but she saw Taehyung smiling at her which made her frown.

"How's your head-ache now??", Ava asked placing his breakfast infront of him. "Much better", he said and ate his breakfast while she left after nodding. This day also passed with them avoiding each other.

-----
It's been 2 weeks ever since Taehyung talked to y/n. He leave before her as to avoid seeing her. He don't even go to their regular cafè for breakfast anymore. As for lunch, he skips it daily.
He stays in office until late and eat take-outs to avoid eating dinner with her. Y/n often sees him in office through her cabin but he don't even spare her a glance.

Double update today!!