13 ✔

Next day*
7 AM

(Taehyung's pov)
I woke up by the knocking on the door of her room. She was sleeping peacefully with her tiny hand wrapped around me and her head on my chest.
I carefully got out of her grip and went out of her room, turned out Jimin was knocking. I just dragged him to my room without speaking anything.

"Taehyung, is she okay?", he asked while I just nodded.
"Did you tell others about whatever happened?", I asked and he shook his head. "I told them, that you both were tired so you went home", he said.
Thankgod!!
"Wait what were you doing in her room though? And why are you shirtless and waittttt what are these marks on your back????", Jimin said as his eyes widenned looking at my back.
"Don't tell me you took her advantage in that state", his eyes turned dark.
Wait what does he take me for?

I told him whole story in short and asked him to not tell other anything. Also to pretend nothing happened in front of y/n.
He agreed and left my room after sometime.

(Y/n's pov)
I got up as my alarm rang at 8 AM. I looked beside me to find the bed empty. He left early morning... why do I feel bad??
I got up and went to washroom. I was still wearing his T shirt. I removed it and saw my reflection. Events from last night started playing in my head. *sigh* I'll forget whatever happened.

Thankfully he didn't leave any marks on my body.

I took a shower and got ready.

I have to pack my bag now.

Y/n took her carry bag and put all the essentials needed, mini towel, water bottel, her spare cloths, sanitary napkins, mobile phone, power bank and her air pods.
And some snacks... like a chocolate bar, a bottle of juice and some samdwiches...

 like a chocolate bar, a bottle of juice and some samdwiches

Y/n went to living room after getting ready. Taehyung and Ava were also present there.

 Taehyung and Ava were also present there

Y/n's outfit

Y/n and Taehyung looked at each other

Taehyung was staring at her but y/n ignored him as she saw Ava clinging on his arm and went to Lily's room.

(Tae's pov)
Why is she always looking so beautiful, especially her lips, they tasted amazing last night.
What am I thinking??

I can't help myself, so I continued to stare at her, my eyes are like glued on her, I can't even look at any other side.

Wait did she just broke the eye contact?
She rolled her eyes!! Is she ignoring me?? After all we did??

WHY??

Wait why is SHE clinging on my arm???

"Ava, leave my freakin' arm!!!", Taehyung said yanking his arm away.

Is it somehow possible that y/n is jealous of Ava???

(Y/n's pov)
Why is that fuckin' bitch always clinging onto him???
I don't like when she is around him!!!!
I HATE HER!!!
After last night I can't deny it that I still LOVE him. I do!! I love him a lot... more than any guy in the world!!
And I am JEALOUS seeing him with her.
But I don't think I can do anything.

Time skipss

"All are ready I guess??", Jimin asked everyone.
"Why are you not carrying your bag, where is your stuff?" y/n asked Lisa.
"In JK's bag", she clinged onto his arm.

Lily and y/n in teasing tone, "ooooo"

Everyone left the villa. The place where they were going for hiking was quite near from the house. Soon they reached the place. "Let's make it fun", Jungkook said out of nowhere. "How??", Lisa asked.
"See there are three roads to reach the top and all of us will use different roads and let's see who will reach the top first", Jungkook suggested. "Sounds fun", jimin spoke agreeing. "Let's do it!! me and lisa will go together, you guys can decide your partners", he said.

Lily- let's do rock paper scissors!!
Jimin- okay!!
Y/n, Taehyung and Ava nodded.

'Rock paper scissor shoot'

"okay!! y/n and taehyung will go by that way and me, lily and ava will go by that way, as they chose scissor and we took paper.
LET'S GO!!!", he said.

Ava was surely unhappy, while y/n and Taehyung were definitely feeling a little bit awkward.