41 ✔

"Eonnie's boyfriend proposed her", Y/n told Taehyung when they both were going to a nearby bakery.
"Ohh good for her", he said looking away. "Taehyung you know right, I am single child of my parents and I always needed a sibling, that's why I spent most of my childhood at your home only playing with eonnie and you. But you are lucky, you have such an amazing sister. Try to say sorry to her and make it up to her", she said standing infront of him.

Taehyung: "She won't talk to me!! Moreover I don't really want to interfere in her matters anymore. She want me to maintain distance, so I'll just do that"
Y/n: "but-"
"Y/n we should leave somethings the way they are. Now leave this topic, let's go", he held her hand and moved further.

Bakery
This bakery is here ever since y/n and Taehyung were kids, so the bakery owner and her family knew them well.
"I hope I don't see that bitch", y/n mumbled but Taehyung heard and giggled. "Are you still jealous of her??", he asked teasingly. "Come on she always throw herself on you", she said coldly while he laughed. "That's used to be a friendly hug, moreover she must be mature now, we all are over 25 come on", he said and she nodded still being insecure.

They entered the bakery. Y/n rolled her eyes seeing the person who was sitting on the counter.
"Welcome to Dilly's bakery, what can I get you?", she said not looking up.
"A strawberry cake", Taehyung spoke. She recognized his voice and looked up excitedly. "Taehyung???", Juwon came infront from behind the counter.
"Wowww after such a long time", she hugged him. Taehyung was taken aback. His eyes fell on y/n who glared at them. He immediately pushed her away but not too harshly.
"Y/n is also with me Juwon", he spoke with an awkward smile. Juwon turned around to see y/n who forced a smile.
Juwon's smile fell and she also put on a fake one.
"After such a long time y/n", she hugged her while y/n also hugged back and spoke, "I know right!! How have you been?"
"Good! What about you?", she asked while y/n replied shortly, "just fine".

"You both are still together??", she asked feeling awkward and they nodded.

They chatted a little bit and left with the cake.

"See I told you", she said glaring at him. "What can I do?? Her nature is like this only, I didn't even hug her back", he pouted and looked away. "So you wanted to hug her??", she raised an eyebrow. He gulped and shook his head. "No no you want to. Go and hug her, you are feeling quite bad", she said and move ahead. Taehyung panicked and followed her. She smirked looking at his reaction. Obviously she was messing with him.
He back hugged her stopping her from going ahead, "Why would I hug her?? I have you". He showered small kisses on her neck and cheek while she laughed.
"I was just messing around, chill", she said and he sighed. "Don't do that with me y/nahh", he snuggled in her neck.
People who passed by them suppressed their smile. Y/n's cheeks turned red as she got shy.
"Do this in room, not here. Everyone is looking Taehyung", she pushed him away and ran towards home. While he laughed and walked behind. Offcourse he can't run with the cake.

Evening

"This is sooo prettyyy", y/n squeled looking at the Christmas tree

"Y/n look at the snowfall", he pulled her near the window.
"Wooowww", she took her hand out to feel snow on he hand. Taehyung also took out his hand and put his hand below her.
Currently no on was at home, since they went to meet neighbours who is also good friend of their parents. Yoona also went to meet her childhood friend who is in same neighborhood.

Her hand got cold so she took it inside along with his and closed the window.
She smirked looking at Taehyung, while he frowned.
Suddenly y/n cupped his cheeks while he shivered because of cold fingers.
"Ahhhh", he yelled and pushed her hand away while she laughed and ran behind him.
Y/n pushed Taehyung on couch and sat on his waist while touching his stomach and chest with cold hands. "This is torture", he whined.
"Don't you love this torture though??", she laughed as he shivered with her cold touch.

Y/n cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a soft kiss. He hugged her and kissed back softly.
She pulled out of kiss and lied down above him while her head on his chest, while he caressed her hairs.
After sometime their parents also came back and they celebrated eve together.

--------
"I have prepared a suprise for you", Taehyung whispered in her ear. "What??", she got excited. "Let's go out", he pulled her out when elders were busy chating.
He drove her somewhere.
"Where are we going??", she asked. "You'll know soon", he smirked.
"Tie this on your eyes", he handed her a bandona and she did as he asked.

The car finally stopped. He got out and helped her as well.
"Open you eyes slowly when I'll ask", he spoke and she nodded. He removed the bandona and asked her to open her eyes.

She gasped looking at the view infront of her

She gasped looking at the view infront of her. "Woahhhh you did this?? It is so prettyyy", she covered her mouth and turned around.

Her eyes widenned when she saw him on his knees, holding a velvet box.
"Your presence fills me y/n. Without you my life is empty. Let's spend rest of our lives together. Will you marry me??"
Y/n smiled and nodded. He made her wear the ring.

She hugged him tightly and tears started coming out of her eyes.
"What happened?", he patted her back.
"Nothing!! I am ready to stuck with you forever", she said crying while he smiled.

"Our story isn't like a fairytale but I loved you yesterday, loved you still, always have and always will~"

The end