3 ✔

-----
"Both of them are players perfect for each other", she said wiping her tears.

(Y/n's pov)
Life was much better until I met him again. Unwantedly he is bothering me a lot.

Suddenly a notification popped up on her phone.
It was a text from Lisa

.......
hey y/n... you know tomorrow is my bday.... I am planning to chill with you guys at home... so come at my olace by 9

okiee...

ask taehyung also

is he necessary there?

Come on he is also a part of our department now, moreover he is Jungkook's bestfriend, I can't ignore him like this.

xxxxxxxxxxxx his no. Ask yourself

okayyyyy.... but you have to come..

hmmm

(Y/n's pov)
I should lock the door he must be fucking that whore.

Y/n came out of her room and saw Taehyung entered the house.

What is he doin' here... I thought...

"Tomorrow at Lisa's party I'll be going with you, since I don't know the address", he said removing his shoes.

"okayy", she rolled her eyes.
"I have already said that I don't want to see any of your unwanted expressions", he glared at her.

"why..?? Does it bother you..??", she mocked.
"a lot", he came closer.
"Your voice, your face, your presence, even your existence bothers the hell out of me. Did I ask you to fuck off??? Just bear with it even if it bothers you", she bursted at him and went to her room without letting him speak.

Next evening*
Both of them were ready to leave.

Y/n's outfit

(Tae's pov)What the f*ck is she wearing??? Isn't it too short??? Fuck she looks hot

(Tae's pov)
What the f*ck is she wearing??? Isn't it too short??? Fuck she looks hot...

At Lisa's place
Jk was already there as expected.
After that Jimin reached with Lily.

Then Ava... lisa called her bcs she didn't wanted her to be left out since she invited others as well.

Ava was as usual wearing... revealing cloths.
Who cares?!

"wooww y/n, Lily, and Lisa three of you are looking gorgeous", Jimin said giving his eye smile. "and you too ava", he said laughing awkwardly.
"Thanksss", girls said together.