7 ✔

Tae- okay (he drank water) and...??
"R-remove y-your shirt and put your head on my l-lap", she shuttered badly.
"Huhh???", his eyes widened.
"Don't take any wrong guess. I am helping you bcs you helped me in the program. So consider it as returning the favour", she said looking away.

Her removed his shirt which exposed his well maintained body, his abs and torso. He put his head on her lap as his face was facing y/n's.

(Y/n's pov)
Ooohhhh god... he is looking sooo hot...
DAMN y/n.. FOCUS...

She took handkerchief cheif from his hand and wiped the sweat from his face and his neck. She hesitated at first but shrug it off and wiped the sweat from his chest and abs. He was continuously staring at her face.
A pink tint was present on her cheeks all the time. She was actually blushing a bit.

Y/n started caressing his hairs.

Y/n- are you feeling better now...?
Tae- hmm

(Taehyung's pov)
She still know how to make me confortable when I anxious. Y/n I miss you... a lot.

"Try to sleep now", she said caressing his hairs. He nodded and closed his eyes. He was actually feeling quite relaxed now.

"do you like Ava..??", she asked out of nowhere. "No, she is not my type", he replied without any hesitation.
"Then are you playing with her..??", she asked. "May be", he smirked.

(Y/n's pov)
He is completely changed.

His head was still on y/n's lap. One hand of y/n was resting on his head, while one was on his chest. She could feel his heartbeat. Soon she dozed off.

Taehyung was watching her closely without blinking. A hair strand was coming on her face, so he put that behind her ear.
He started caressing her cheek with his thumb but when he realised what he was doing, he quickly took his hand back.

(Taehyung's pov)
Am I still not over her...?? Offcourse I am not!

Soon he also fell asleep in that position.

Next morning...*
Y/n woke up before Taehyung. She was watching him sleeping peacefully. Soon her eyes fell on his body again.

(Y/n's pov)
Ohhhh his body, he actually worked hard on it.
She didn't wanted but her hand automatically moved towards his abs and touched them.
Wtf y/n why are you acting like a pervert
She took her hand back.
Well I wont get the chance to see him this close to me in the future.
Whatever I don't even want to!!

She woke him up.
Y/n- wake up.
He was still in his sleep

As y/n tried to get up, Taehyung turned towards her and hugged her waist tightly snuggling into her stomach. She was shocked by his actions. Before she could speak anything or do something someone openned the door and entered the store room.

Jimin- y/n, Taehyung... are you here??

Y/n and Taehyung were behind the shelves. "pls wake up if Jimin saw us like this he will assume things", she said shaking him.
Taehyung openned his eyes and asked what happen in his sleep.

"wake up pls...Jimin is here", she said again. "What Jimin..?", he quickly got up and their heads collided with each other.

Both- ouch

Jimin heard that and came behind the shelf followed by JK, Lisa, and Lily.
"here you guys are", he said smirking while both of them got up adjusting their cloths.
"wait Taehyung where is your shirt?? and y/n you why are you wearing his coat...??", Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Hey baby don't you know the reason??", Lisa spoke while smirking and she winked at JK.
JK- ooooooo okkaayyy.... got it
"wait guys.. Don't tell me you both-", Jimin was cut of by y/n, "stop assuming things"
"nothing is like that", Taehyung said wearing his shirt.

"we can see red marks on your body Taehyung", Lily mocked. "It is because of mosquitoes", he replied.

All of them were teasing them.
"I can see some marks on y/n's body as well", Lily nudged y/n
"ohh yes... you guys think these are those marks... do one thing stay here tonight and you will know. I am locking 4 of you here only", she said going out of room.

"only 4 of us?? but not Taehyung??", Jungkook gave a sly smile.
"Baby understand", Lisa taunted them sarcastically.

"Guys this is too much!! I am telling you I am not in the mood rn, first I haven't slept properly, secondly I am hungry!! so don't provoke me!!!", she said yelling.