5 ✔

Next morning...*

Y/n woke up with a headache and went out of her room to get a glass of water. But her eyes fell on Taehyung who was sitting on kitchen chair.

 But her eyes fell on Taehyung who was sitting on kitchen chair

"Drink it", he said pointing at the lemon water. "It is sour", she was about to throw it. "Drink", he held the glass infront of her mouth again.

"We were in lift, how did I come here??", she asked washing the glass.
"You dozed off, so I had to carry you", he replied scrolling through his phone.

"Thankyou", she mouthed and was about to go to her room but he held her hand.
She looked at his hand and he immediately left her. "I climbed 10 floors carrying you!! you think a thankyou will work??", he said cupping his cheeks.

"What do you want me to do..??", she asked rolling her eyes. "Make food for me", he said. "Wait you still don't know how to cook?", she said suppressing her laughter while he looked away.

"If you would have asked me nicely for once, I would have cooked then also", she said calmly taking out vegetables from fridge. "Don't pretend to be nice", he said looking away. "I am not pretending, you also know that", she went to basin to wash the veggies.
"Whatever", he said and got up.

He was about to close door of his room but stooped and said, "stop wearing short cloths"
And left.

Y/n- huhh?? Why does he care? Wierdo!!

That day went normal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skips to two weeks later...**

This time got over with little arguements of both of them.

The day went quite busy for y/n as she was working on new software... as well as various files were left to be completed.

She was busy working whole day. She didn't even went to cafeteria for lunch. All of them were wondering where is she.. until lily told them that she is busy with work.

She completed all the file related to work in the office... and left the software part for home.

Evening*
At home

Taehyung was in his room doing his work while y/n was sitting in living room with her laptop and coffee.

She was doing coding for the software.
Her program was completed but still it was not working as she made a mistake, but she wasn't able to find that.

Y/n- ahhhh!!!! I spent two hours on this program and now it is not working. what is the mistake???? I can't find it.. ughhhhhhh

Just then taehyung came out of his room and saw y/n whining. She was sitting with laptop infront of her and holding her head.

"what happen?", he asked sipping water. "It isn't working", she said stretching her body.
"it won't work until you give space there", he said pointing in screen.
Y/n- huhh?? Where??

Taehyung came behind her and gave the space on his own, btw there was no space between y/n and taehyung as they were so close physically.

Y/n pressed the 'enter' and it worked.

She quickly turned back to say thankyou but when she turn their head collided against each other.
Taehyung- auch..!!
Y/n- ahh..!!
Y/n- I am sorry... and thankyou
He ignored and went to his room.

Y/n- soo much attitude... huhh whatever

Next day..**
Both of them again came out at same time.

"New day.. new morning.. but same facesss", y/n rolled her eyes.
Taehyung again ignored her and made his way out of the house. The beginning of the day was same as usual.

In the meeting room...*

Mr. Jones- y/n the software you made is fantastic.
Y/n- thankyou sir.

(Ava's pov)
This girl... I just hate her... because everyone likes her.

Office hours were about to get over.

Y/n was working in her cabin when she needed some old files, so she went to store room.

Meanwhile Taehyung got a mssg from ava.

"Come to store room...waiting... ;)"

Taehyung- what does she need now... ah
Office hours are over I wanna go home.

Sorry for short chapter...😅