30 ✔

Y/n was working on her laptop in living room, when she heard door bell. She frowned, "Taehyung have spare key. Who is it at this hour?"
She got up and openned the door. Her eyes widenned looking at drunk Taehyung, while Ava was holding him.
"Uhhh we went to club and he ended up drinking too much. Where is his room?? I'll take him to bed", Ava spoke. Y/n was about to hold him but she took her hands back and let Ava take him to his bedroom.
She dropped him on his bed and removed his tie and shoes while y/n was looking at them standing near the door of his room. Ava was about to leave after tucking him in bed but Taehyung hugged her waist and spoke, "Stay... please"
Ava's eyes widenned and she unintentionally ended up blushing by his touch. Y/n was about to leave but his next words stopped her.
"Don't leave me y/n, life is such a mess without you", he spoke in his drunk tone. She looked back and saw Ava looking at her with wide eyes.
Ava got out from his grip and came out of room. "Are you both a thing?", she asked frowning.
Y/n sighed and replied, "not anymore, he is my ex."
"Wait, is it the guy you told about on Lisa's birthday??", Ava asked curiously while y/n nodded looking away. "I'll get going, take care.... of him", Ava said and left.

Next day
Taehyung woke up with throbbing pain in his head. His eyes fell on lemon water kept on side table. He sighed since he knew who kept it.
He got freshen up and came out of his room while drying his hairs.
Y/n was in the kitchen preparing hangover soup for him. "How are you?", she asked gaining his attention. "Fine I guess", he replied shortly and sat on the couch. "You should drink as much as you can handle", she said taunting him. He rolled his eyes and kept quite in order to avoid argument.
She kept the bowl on table infront of him and sat beside him. She was waiting for him to finish. "Why are you staring at me like that??", he spoke still not looking at her. "Just observing if the dieting you have been doing since a few weeks made any changes and yes it did. You look sick", she spoke glaring at him. He got up and was about to leave but she held his wrist stopping him. She cupped his cheek making him look at her. "You could have avoided me without avoiding food. Just look what you did to yourself. These dark circles, pale skin, chapped lips, does it suit you?", she asked frowning. He gently removed her hand from his cheek before speaking, "let me be the way I am"
He went to his room and locked the door. Y/n sighed and cleaned the house to divert her mind.

-----
Y/n knocked on his door to call him for lunch but he didn't answer. She tried to open it but it was locked. "Taehyung open the door", she said sternly. "Leave me alone", his voice came out hoarse.
Y/n went to her room and bought spare key.
She went inside and saw his figure lieing on the bed while clutching his stomach. "What's wrong??", she asked motioning towards him. "Nothing!! Just go!!", he said weakly. "Are you on periods??", she asked supressing her laughter while he glared at her. "Mianhe!! But what happen?", she asked touching his body to see if he has fever. "My stomach is hurting like hell", he closed his eyes. "Get up!! We need to go to doctor", she said helping him get up.

Time skipsss
"This is acute appendicitis. You should undergo surgery immediately", doctor suggested Taehyung. "Surgery??", his eyes widenned. "Sure doctor!! Please prepare for it, he'll undergo surgery", y/n said and dragged him out.
"Y/n-", she cut him of mid sentence and smacked his head. "This happened because of your carelessness. Eating rubbish from outside, avoiding the food I made with so much efforts and then overworking yourself just to avoid seeing me. Now see the repercussions", she said glaring making him shut up.

After operation, Taehyung was resting on his room. Y/n went inside and sat beside him on the chair. "Now I'll have to stay here for a week", he sighed. "I know!! I have applied medical leave from your side", she said taking out her phone while he nodded. "Had dinner?", he asked. "Hm", she said without looking at him. "What did you have?", he asked narrowing his eyes. "Ahh.. Umm burger... yeah burger", she replied. "You don't like burgers, sell these lies to someone else. Just order something and eat", he said snatching her phone to order something while she sighed.
He was ordering her dinner, when a notification popped up.

Hobi ☀️🌻
~ it's Sunday tomorrow, let's plan a date?

Taehyung's fingers balled into fist looking at the message. Y/n onviously noticed his reaction and smirked. She snatched phone from him and replied with a voice note, "Sure!! Let's meet tomorrow at same restaurant we had our blind date"

He replied with an emogi, "👍🏻"

-----

"Why is this sun emogi infront of his name?", Taehyung mumbled. "His smile is like sunshine", she replied making him roll his eyes.
"Do you like him?", he looked in her eyes and asked. She smiled and spoke, "He is polite, caring, energetic, and such a jolly person. Totally my type!!"

He chuckled and spoke, "do you like him?"
"I mean I don't dislike him", she avoided eye contact.
"That doesn't mean you like him", he held her chin and made her look at him. They quitely shared the eye cobtact for a minute before she got up.
"Rest up", she tucked him with the douvet and left the room.

She went to the chruch near hospital and sat there for her peace of mind.