34 ✔

Evening
"Taehyung where are you??? I am waiting since so long", she asked on call after he finally picked up her call after 10 missed calls. "Ohhh shit!!!!! Sorry y/n!!!! We won the match today so guys made plan to go out. Jiah also ended up joining us. I totally forgot to tell you", he apologized on call. "You did this 7th time Taehyung", she said and ended call.
She was about to leave the restaurant when Rosè and Eunwoo enterred. "Ohh hi y/n!! What are you doing here alone???", Rosè asked frowning. "I had a date", she spoke. Rosè sensed she was again ditched by him. "Did that idiot ditched you again??", Eunwoo asked sternly and y/n nodded.
"Nevermind join us!! Let's go for a movie", Rosè suggested.
"No no!! You both should enjoy your date", she tried to deny but they eventually convinced her.

They saw movie and then went to arcade after having dinner, as Eunwoo insisted. In arcade she saw Taehyung with others. Jiah was there as well. She was clinging on to his arm. For the first time y/n felt wierd seeing them like that.
"I'll be back in a minute", Rosè said and excused herself to go to washroom while Eunwoo and Y/n made their way inside. Y/n ignored him as she was still angry. Taehyung noticed her and frowned looking at Eunwoo. He was insecure of Eunwoo ever since the starting.
"Enjoying date??", he spoke rudely approaching them. "Excuse me?", she was taken aback because of his tone. She went closer to him and he smelled like alcohol. "You are drunk", she said sternly and was about to go away.

"Well done y/n, I forgot about the date by mistake, so you got another boy for you??? You mr. Eunwoo, that's your name right?? Do you know she is already dating me??", he asked fiercely.
"Obviously I know, you are her boyfriend", Eunwoo replied calmly.

"Still you are out on date with her?", he said while her anger was boiling inside, which she was controlling since a long time.
"You know what you are saying right?? About your girlfriend??", Eunwoo said noticing y/n's reaction. Taehyung looked at me and saw tears in her eyes which came out all of a sudden. She wiped it away and that's when he knew he fucked up.

"Let's go Eunwoo!!", she said pulling him out with her. Just then Rosè came back as well. Eunwoo pulled her by waist to show Taehyung who he is actually dating. "Let's go baby", he said. "Are we leaving already??", she asked them but they stayed silent.
Her eyes fell on Taehyung and others. She sensed something happened when she was gone.

"Y/n wait, I didn't mean to-" he said.
"I got it, what you mean and I am done with you!! It's over Taehyung!! I can't handle this shit of yours anymore, don't show me your face again", she cutted him off and left.

He asked when it started going all wrong, from here everything started going wrong.

Rosè tried to console y/n who was crying. Eunwoo dropped Rosè to her home. "Leave her safely baby", she said and he nodded.

He finally reached y/n's house.
"Will you be okay?", he asked while she nodded.

"No offense y/n, but you deserve better", he said wiping her tears and pulling her into hug. "You are like my sister, I can't see that jerk behaving like that with you", he patted her back.

"He wasn't like this. I don't know, if he is falling out of love or what? He was never like this, he promised me to not break my heart and I trusted him but today he behaved like this. Was it my fault??", she spoke wiping her tears.

"You are not at fault!! I guess you should go on detox and think about it carefully", he suggested. She nodded and he left after sometime.

She went back to her room and started crying. Her mom was also tensed, but she assured her that she is okay.

For next week, she didn't go to college. She got messages and calls from friends, and him but she didn't attended any call. She just replied the texts and said, 'I am not well or currently busy'.
She was focusing on her scholarship exam.

She was studying and got 49 missed calls from Taehyung. She was declining again and again, but he wasn't stopping. She picked up the call and said, "Don't disturb me!!", and immediately cut the call without listening to him and switched off the phone.

After few minutes she heard knock on door of her room. "I am not hungry, and don't want to come out, pls leave me alone for some days mom", she said.
Her mom replied, "y/n, Taehyung came to meet you, come down"

"I am not coming and transfer one message of mine", she said getting irritated.
"What" she asked.
"Fuck off", she said.

"He is here, sort your fight yourself, I am going", she said and left.

"Why don't you say by yourself?" He said. She heard his voice after whole week.

She openned the door and yelled, "fuck off" and immediately closed the door, but he stuck his foot in between and opened it. He came inside and closed the door behind him.

"What do you need Taehyung?", she asked coldly.
"You" he said teasingly.
"We are over!!! Leave me alone", she said getting irritated by him.
He immediately hugged her, "I love you, plsss sorry y/n!! I know it was my fault to act like that. I am really ashamed of what I did that day. I won't repeat it again. Slap me if you want but don't break up please"
She pushed him away. "You shouldn't be with a cheater, Taehyung."
"Plss sorry, I didn't mean it in that way, I was just jealous seeing you with Eunwoo. I was drunk as well, so couldn't think straight" he said.

"First you ditched me and then you got jealous seeing me with other guy?? Then you called me cheater, and insulted me infront of everyone, now I am trying to move on from you and that fight, you showed up again, I'll go insane because of you", she started crying.

"Aishhhh Don't cryyy pleaseee sorry. I know I am at fault and I can make it up to you. As for 'move on' I won't let you move on, you are mine and always will be", he said trying to act cute.
She ignored him. He came infront of her and pout, "please".
"You know I can't resist your pout, this is your last chance", she said and he immediately pulled her in hug.

For next few months, they had little arguments but still it was fine between them. Just like that they got graduated in their early 20s.