38 ✔

"Wait really??", Lisa's eyes widenned. They both nodded with a smile. "Woahhhh finallyyyyy", Jimin yelled entering her office followed by Lily and Jungkook. Lisa pulled y/n behind her and made her way towards Taehyung with cold gaze. "If you made her cry again...", she pointed her finger at him. "Then we will show you hell", Lily spoke with an innocent smile. "I won't", he said laughing awkwardly while the guys suppressed their laughter.

After having a little fun conversation, everyone went to their cabin to avoid their boss's swearing.

-----
Taehyung and y/n entered home. Taehyung immediately hugged her, "ahhh I waited for whole day", he said lieing on the couch with her in his arms. "Okay okayyy, lemme get freshen up and cook, then we can cuddle", she pulled out of his hug while he whined.

Y/n was chopping vegetables after taking a shower. Taehyung also came put of his room shirtless with water dripping from his hairs. He lied down on the couch watching TV, while y/n looked at him from a distance. "Like what you see?", he asked side eyeing her with a smirk. "I knew it!! You intentionally came out without shirt", she said laughing. "Ahh come on, you like it", he entered kitchen. "Offcourse I do", she smirked making him blush. He suddenly back hugged her and showered quick kisses on her neck. "You were clingy 5 years ago, but now you are clingier", she said shaking her head while he pouted. "Though I love that", she pecked his pout while he gave his boxy smile.

She cooked while he washed the dishes after dinner. They both were now cuddling on his bed.
"What did you thought when you met me in the office that day?", he asked out of nowhere. "At first I was just shocked... my mind didn't processed anything. Then when it did processed I was like didn't he found any other country or city or company", she laughed. "I was somehow happy to see you at first. I felt like hugging you tightly when you came inside but you didn't even spared me a glance", he said pouting while she giggled.
"What else did you think?", he asked further.
"Next thought which came to my mind was that you have changed", she said cupping his cheeks. "How?", he asked.

"You were boy when we dated, now you are man. Your face was small and like a kid until our college but now it's wide and more manly. And then you gained weight as well. You look more healthy now. And as for personality, you mostly stayed quite infront of others. You were more mature, I mean with me it was still an exception. You became rude and insincere to girls. When that day you said you dated a lot of girls, I was like... I don't know how to explain", she said while he listened quitely.
"My personality became trash. But after what happened with Jiah and what I thought you did, I started hating girls. I had no intention to date anyone seriously", he looked away.
"There's nothing you can't improve Taehyung. You still have more positives then negative. Let's start fresh, hmm??", she said making him look at her.
While he nodded and snuggled into her neck.

"Let's change the vibe", she pulled out of hug. "What changes did you see in me?? Like everybody change with time and so did I, so tell me", she asked excitedly. He thought for a while before speaking.
"You were chubby back then, now you are more fit. I mean you were still pretty but now you are even prettier. Then your attitude changed a lotttt. You were a crybaby but now you got a lil bit bold. Though you still speak mean things in anger. You handle situations maturely unlike before but similarly with me it's still an exception and you fight like teeny y/n only", he said laughing while she laughed as well.
"You got bolder in bed. No longer a shy kitten", he whispered in her ear while she blushed and just snuggled in his chest. "Shut up", she said while he laughed.

"Okay answer my questions", she said pulling out. "Don't you wanna sleep??", he asked. "We have our whole life to sleep, for now I just wanna talk with you", she said making him smile shyly. "You'll spend whole life with me?", he asked making her blush as well. "I don't know, I mean if you'll treat me right... then I'll think about it", she said showing fake attitude and suppressing her smile while he laughed. She giggled as well.

"Okay don't distract me from my questions", she said sternly while he nodded, "ask".
"What do you like most about me??", she asked drawing shapes on his bare chest as her head rested on his shoulder.
"Ummm it's tough... I like everything about you!!", he replied as his fingers were soft tickling her back.
Y/n- "Ani tell me something. Okay when you proposed me... like why did you do that?? What was one thing that made you like me??"
Taehyung- "back then I fell for your innocence.. you didn't even know what porn was in 2nd year of highschool. I mean how could someone be so naive??"
He laughed remembering joined by her.

Y/n- "okay next question, what are the 4 things I like the most??"
Taehyung- "you mean materialistic things or something you like to do?"
Y/n- "materialistic"
Taehyung- "It's easy!! Food, Cloths, anything in lavender color and your headphones"
Y/n- "correct"
She smiled.
Y/n- "what words do I use the most??"
Taehyung- "veryyy easy!! To be honest, what the fuck, woahh, yahh"
Y/n- "woahh correct"

Y/n- "what's one thing you'd change about me??"
Taehyung- "your surname"
He didn't even took a second to answer that.
She looked at him supressing her smile while he gave his boxy smile. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her on lips.
"Let's sleep now", he said and she nodded.
"Yeah... but don't stop", she said taking his hand to her back. He laughed and continued tickling her softly. "Okay I didn't know you like it", he said.
"I love it", she said smiling and hugged him.

(Y/n's pov)
I hope I don't loose you ever again. It was like this in the past as well... so innocent. I won't be able to move on again. Loving someone more than yourself is the biggest mistake but I wanna keep doing this mistake.

He slept in less than 5 minutes.
Y/n: "You were tired still stayed awake"
She kissed his forehead with so much love and affection.