21 ✔

They took a break and had lunch.
Y/n took out her chocolate bar. She divided it into two and gave one to Taehyung. He was shocked at her polite gesture.
Later y/n placed her head on his back, "what are you doing...?"
"I gave you my chocolate, so stay still", she said and closed her eyes.

They restarted their walk after sometime. They saw a lot of beautiful spots in the forest.

Y/n- woowwTae- beautiful

Y/n- wooww
Tae- beautiful

Night*
They finally reached the cottage and were the first to reach out of all pairs.
"You both are first one to reach. Indeed you both are best couple", he said smiling. "COUPLE??", they both said together.
"no we are not couple" y/n said rolling her eyes.
"But your friend asked us to pair you both together as you both are couple", Guide frowned.
"You'll have to pay fine if you are not, since this cottage is for couples only and that's why we booked your room here", guide said.
"Ahh babe, why do you act like that?? We fought in the way and now she is acting like that", Taehyung said forcing laughter. Y/n got his hint and acted along.

Guide showed them their room.

"Woowwww", she said looking at the room

She dropped her bag on the chair taking out her clothes and towel from it. She made her way to washroom.
"I am going first", he said stopping her.
"no I am going!! I am all dirty!!", she turned around and ran towards bathroom, so that she can bath first. Taehyunh did same.
Y/n entered first but before she could close the door Taehyung also entered.
"Go out please", she said closing her eyes in frustration. "No, I am not going!! You go out", he clearly denied.
"See I am not in a mood to argue, so out", he pointed at the door while she stayed there not even moving from her place.
"Nevermind I won't mind bathing infront of you!! Not like you haven't seen anything", he said unbuttoning his shirt.
"You wanna bath first hnn... BATH", she picked up the mug full of water and threw it on him. He was wearing a white shirt which become see through.

Y/n's eyes fell of his abs which were completely visible. A pink tint formed on her cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by him.
"That's what you wanted?? To see my abs?? You could have asked directly", he smirked while she looked away.
"You still look cute while blushing", he said touching her cheeks. She pushed his hand away, "I am not blushing"

Tae- yes you are
Y/n- no I am not
Tae- yes you are
Y/n- no I am not
Tae- yes you are

"Ughhh Kim Taehyung", she pushed him in the bathtub.

"I wasn't touching you, now If I do then don't try to stop me", he said composing himself. "You are triggering me intentionally", she spoke taking a step backwards. He got out bathtub and took steps towards her, "don't you think you get triggered easily"
She locked the door of bathroom and turned towards her. He removed his shirt exposing his well built body. Her heartbeat got faster, "w-what are you t-trying to do??"
She walked backwards until her back hit the wall behind her. His hands were resting on the wall behind her. "T-taehyung-", he didn't let her complete and picked up in bridal style before throwing into the bathtub making her gasp.
"What the fuck Taehyung?", she yelled making him smirk. He turned on the tap and started showering water on her with the help of handheld shower.
"Taehyung- Taehyung stop.... stop it", she was even struggling to speak as he was throwing water on her face.
He got inside bathtub laughing, while still not turning off the tap.
She held his hand and pushed the shower on his face. She finally snatched it from his hand and did the same with him while he was asking her to stop.
He held her wrist and pulled her closer, as a result she ended over him with her face pressed against his chest. He snatched it from her hand and turned of the tap. "You always play dirty", she said getting out of bathtub. "Everything is fair in love and war", he said relaxing in tub. She tied bathrobe around her body and left.

She sat on the bed after changing into night wear scrolling through her phone.

Just then Taehyung came out wearing his boxers

Just then Taehyung came out wearing his boxers. She took a glance at him. He just winked at her and sat on the bed. "Would you mind wearing Tshirt??", she asked not looking at him.
"I sleep like this!! Any issues??", he asked controlling his urge to laugh at her pink cheeks.
"Shameless", she mumbled but he heard her. "What shamless?? You can also remove your clothes if you want", he said shrugging.

Just then bell of their room rang.
"Open the door", she saud scrolling through her phone. "You", he said and turned on his phone as well. "Just go and open the door", she said.
"3 minutes.. remember?", he smirked.
"You can't force me", she said taking her stand. "Last night you also forced me, I didn't make an issue about that", her eyes widenned hearing his remark.
"you-", bell again rang which cut her off.

She threw pillow on his face and went to open the door. It was waiter who came with the food. "Keep it there", y/n said giving him space.
"This one is less spicy", he said pointing at the bowl. She ordered less spicy food for Taehyung since he can't handle it.

He left after serving the food. They ate their food in silence and went to bed to sleep. Y/n kept pillows in between making him frown, "Bed is already so small, and you want to keep pillows as well?? Where do I sleep on floor?"
"I won't mind", she replied sassily and closed the light to sleep.
He sighed and hugged the pillows she kept in between.