14 ✔

Everybody left except y/n and Taehyung. "let's go", he said to which she hummed.
"well you must be disappointed", she said out of nowhere.
"Why would I be..?", he asked frowning.
"Because you got paired up with me", she said looking away.
"I didn't understand, what do you mean?", he asked.
"I mean you couldn't trekk with Ava, she was also looking disappointed", she said rolling her eyes.
"well she was disappointed for sure but not like I care and I won't mind trekking with you", he spoke smirking which she didn't notice. Their trekk was full of silence. Just peacefull noices of nature could be heard.
Then Taehyung spoke, "It's not fun going with a straight road. Let's take shortcuts!!", he said excitedly.
"What if we got lost??? Nevermind Let's do it!", she said with the same excitement.

Both of them were climbing through uneven paths, small streams were also flowing from the mountain. In general the view was heavenly.
"ouch", y/n was about to fall but Taehyung held her hand and saved her, "be careful"
She just hummed and moved further.
Y/n was feeling hot so she removed her jacket and tied it on her waist.
"we are climbing since 2 hrs now, let's take rest here. I am sure we are ahead of all of them", she said lieing down on grassy ground

They were admiring the view, when suddenly they heard a voice, which was of their hungry stomach. Y/n took out her sandwiches and put the box infront of him. "It made me remember our school trekks", she said looking at valleys. "yeah those were full of fun and innocence, I still remeber when a lizard fell on you and you literally climbed over me", he said chukling.
"yahh, you forgot abour yourself?? At night, when you wasn't able to sleep bcs of dark, you literally invaded my tent and slept there, and when in the morning I woke up, I found you cuddling with me", she said laughing which made him blush.
"And when you tripped and twisted your leg, I carried you on my back!! Damn you were so heavy and seems like you are still heavy", he said smirking.
"yahh I have perfect figure!! Neither I was heavy then nor I am heavy now", she said with a pout making him chukled.

They had their lunch, took some pictures.

Y/n- let's go now

Suddenly y/n tripped again. Taehyung held her hand to save her from falling, but he also lost his balance and fell on top of her.
Y/n was under Taehyung now. There faces were just a few inches away. They got up and adjusted themselves. Both of them were looking red like tomatoes.

"l-lets go", she said and moved further.

The whole trekk was beautiful, full of flowers and greenery and amazing views.
They were walking when a lady came to them. She was selling flowers.
"Please buy these flowers for your beautiful girlfriend", she said to Taehyung.
"I am not his gf...", she continued, "but it's okay I'll buy your flowers", she said and paid for some lilies.
"I don't know the relation between you two but still both of you look good together. I'll pray for you both, that you both always stay happy and find the best person for you", She passed them a smile and left.
They continue their trekking.
After 1hr 30 mins they finally reached the top. And guess what they were the first one to reach the top. Both of them decided to lay down on the ground and wait for them to reach.
They used their bags as pillow and decided to take a nap.
In sleep y/n held his hand.. Taehyung was also sleeping so he didn't know about it and in sleep in just hugged y/n.
After like 1 hr JK and Lisa reached and after like 15 mins, Jimin and Lily reached.

Jimin- wth we are last?
JK- what took you soo long??

"Ava twisted her ankle so she couldn't continue the trekk so first we droped her at the foot hill and then came", Jimin said sitting on the ground.
"Then you are not slow infact the fastest... bcs I just came 15 mins ago", Jungkook said patting his back.
"Who is the first then?", he asked.
"Y/n and Taehyung", Lisa spoke.
"ohhooo wooww but where are they?", Jimin asked smirking.

Jungkook pointed at their sleeping figures, while holding hands.. and hugging.
Jimin whispered, "guys I have an idea"
"What?"
"let's click their picture in this position", he whispered.
"yeah, we will show them at right time", lisa smirked and clicked their pics.
They clicked their picture.
Lily took the opportunity to wake them up.

They both woke up.
Jimin- congrats!!! you will get the winner's prize now.

Y/n- and what is it??
"you will know soon", Jimin spoke with his evil smirk. "heeeyyy why are you smirking like that", she said frowning.
"I am telling you if you did something this time then I'll throw you from the cliff", Taehyung spoke getting up while others chukled.