19 ✔

Next morning*
Last evening they planned to go to another forest park camp. They packed their stuff and left for the place.
It was basically a fun camp in which they give tasks to perform in the forest.

They reached the location....***

"Soo guys, in this trip we all will not be together as our partners will be decided by the team here", Jimin said.
"What if we got paired with a stranger", Lily interrupted in between.
"No we will get paired within our group only and that's the best part atleast. And yeah there may be a chance that we don't get the same cottage", he finished.

Time skips**
All of them were paired, their eyes were blindfolded and hands were tied behind.
None of them knew with whom they are paired up with.

Y/n was left in the Jungle with her partner. Her eyes were blindfolded and hands were tied behind back.

"Best of luck both of you, you have all the essentials in your bags as well as food to survive till night. You have to reach the cottage by night, if you couldn't then you would have to survive night here in the forest and in the morning we will find you. I'll take my leave now, good bye", guide spoke.
"wait who is my partner?? At least tell and open my hands and blindfolds", y/n said.
"My job was to leave you here and it is done. Rest you have to do on your own... bye", guide left them alone.

"Waittt... listenn", y/n was speaking a bit loudly.
"Will you just shut up? No one is deaf!! Then why so loud??", a voice came from behind her.
"You are my partner??", y/n asked rolling her eyes while he shrugged.

"Comming on this trip is the 2nd worst decision of my life, ever since I came here, nothing is going good", she mumbled but he heard it.
"What was the worst decision if this is 2nd worst?", he asked getting curious. "Dating you was the worst!", she said trying to free herself making him shut up.

(Y/n's pov)
He is my partner!! Why god hate me soo much?? How can I even face him, after how I kissed him last night, I was avoiding him whole day but now I am paired with him. It will be sooo awkward!!!
He must be thinking that I still like him and that's why I got emotional.
What do I do????
Why Taehyung when so many people were there...??

"Help me untie myself", he said bringing her out of her thoughts.

"I am also tied and blinfolded... how will I???", she said being done with him.

"Are your hands tied in front or back...??", he asked avoiding her attitude.
"back urs???", she asked. "Back", he mumbled.
"You have to remove my blindfold first", he said.

"how???", she asked getting confused.
"Try with you mouth", he said.

Y/n came closer to him, "where are you direct me a little by your voice"

"Here... move in the direction of my voice", he spoke.
Y/n started walking in his direction and suddenly colided with him. "ouch", she said making him chukle a little but he composed himself.
"Bent down at my level so that your eyes stay infront of my mouth", y/n said
He bent down and was in front of her face. They could feel each other's breathe.
"Is it okay", he asked hesitating.
"I can't see!! Let me figure it out with my mouth", she said taking one step closer and moving her face closer to him. Suddenly her lips touched something very soft.
She took a step back as she know what it was. "I-It wasn't intentional", she said shurttering.
"Yeah yeah I know!! Last night also it wasn't intentional", he said smirking.
Y/n froze on the spot. She didn't know what to speak now.
"Bent down a little more this time", she said ignoring his words while he hummed.

This time y/n's lips touched his cheek but she just ignored it and made her way to his eyes and pulled the blindfold  with her teeth.

"Is it removed??", she asked taking a step back. "Yes", he said looked at her.

Both of them turned around. After some difficulties Taehyung finally untied her.
Y/n quickly removed her blindfold and rubbed her eyes to adjust to the light of environment.
"untie me now", he said making her smirk. She took step towards him, "you look better like this, I won't untie", she said making him roll his eyes. "I don't expect any better from you", he said scoffing.
"But if I untied on my own then you better watch out for yourself", he tried to threaten and it worked. She untied him and went ahead.