10 ✔

Time skipss
Today they were going to a board a flight to switzerland.

"Y/b be fast or we will be late", Taehyung said from living room while she ignored him.
Just then, he got a call from Jimin.
"What are you guys doing?? Why are you not here yet?", Jimin spoke from other side.
"yeah yeah we are leaving in a few minutes", Taehyung replied.
"See you didn't even left home yet", Jimin got irritated.
"It's all because of her, I am ready since an hour", Taehyung said making his way towards her room.

"Be fast", Jimin sighed and ended the call.
.
.
.
Taehyung was now fed up of waiting for y/n, so he entered her room without knocking.
"What is taking you so long?? Ohh fuck", he entered the room and first thing he saw was y/n's bare back as she was struggling with the zip of her dress.
"You were taking so long so I thought to check, mianhe", he was about to go out, but y/n stopped him.

Y/n- c-can you help me..?? P-pls
"I can't close the zip of my dress. It is stuck can you pls do it??", she asked struggling.
"You sure?", he asked turning around while she just nodded.
There was an awkward atmosphere in the room.
Y/n turned her back to his side. He slowly put all her hairs to one side. His slender fingers touched her skin lightly making her shiver with his touch. "So you did got a tattoo", he said caressing her little butterfly tattoo. "You remember?", she looked at him from mirror. "I remember everything", he said casually. Her zipper was done and they finally left.

At airport
They were soon done with all the formalities.
"we got 4 seats in pairs and 3 seats together. I am sitting with Lisa", Jungkook spoke.
"me and Lily can sit together", Jimin spoke. "I won't mind", she replied.

All of them boarded their flight. Y/n took the window seat. Taehyung was sitting in the middle and Ava on other side of him.
As soon as the flight took off, Taehyung and Ava got busy with their stupid flirting making her annoyed. She plugged in her earphone and slept while listening to music.
Now that Y/n wasn't listening anymore, Taehyung was no longer instrested in flirting with Ava.

"Btw Taehyungg, what's your type in girls?? I mean not for dating for marriage and spending life together", Ava asked out of nowhere. "The first girl I dated, was my only preference for marriage, after that none of my relationship was serious", he replied taking glances at y/n. Little did he know she listened what he spoke as she turned of the music when they stopped talking. He heart felt some different kind of emotions but brain kept on denying the feelings.

Taehyung- Ava I wanna sleep for some time, now pls be quite.

"Fine", she said and started watching movie.