32 ✔

She went inside and saw him quitely lieing on the bed.
Taehyung: "Why did you left earlier??"
Y/n: "I wanted to spend some time alone in the church"

He nodded. "How was your date?", he asked after a minute of silence. "Fine!! I ended things with him", she mumbled. He looked at her with shocked expression.
His eyes shined with excitement, "Why? You said he was your type", he asked supressing his smile.
"He deserves much better though. I felt like I was just leading him on", she looked away.

"Have you taken your medicine??", she asked diverting the topic to which he nodded. "It's 11 already, sleep". She pulled his douvet above, but he pulled it down again.
Taehyung: "I don't feel sleepy"
"Then what do you wanna do?", she asked. "I was binge watching a series, let me just watch that", he said and picked up his phone. She snatched his phone, "can't you avoid screen, until you are in hospital. I mean you have to work in office anyways, try to avoid it here"

"Fine.... if you say so", he said and closed his eyes.

----- 12 AM
Y/n was completing her files when her eyes fell on him who was struggling to reach his back.
Y/n: "What exactly are you trying to do??"
"It's itching on my back", he pouted and stretched his hand again but groaned when his wound hurted.
"Don't stress it", she immediately got up and removed his hand "Then do it for me", he said pulling her closer by waist. She gasped as she landed on the bed beside him.
Y/n gulped and her hand reached inside his shirt hesitantly.
"What wierd stuffs are you making me do Taehyung?", she mumbled getting closer to him. "I just want you close to me", he thought inside his head.
While her hands were rubbing on his back, her neck was revealed infront of his eyes. He decreased the distance between them and snuggled into her neck making her flinch. She was about to pull away but he didn't let her. "Stay still for sometime", he spoke and hugged her.

Suddenly nurse came inside with another patient who was a bit old. They both pulled away being embarassed while nurse and a young guy who was with patient supressed their smile. She settled the patient on the bed beside Taehyung and left smiling.

"Are you both dating??", the old man asked. Y/n shook her head, "no no-". He cut her off, "ohh you are husband and wife".
"We aren't married", she spoke while her cheeks turned red. "Being married is such a good thing. Stay together", he said without listening to her. The guy who was supposedly his son spoke, "I am sorry, actually he have hearing issues"
Y/n nodded feeling awkward.

The old man spoke again, "You are married since how many years??"
Before y/n could speak, Taehyung spoke, "it's been a few months".
"Ohhh newly wedded couple", he asked laughing while Taehyung blushed. Y/n glared at him and he just smirked looking at her.
"Dad you should rest and let them rest as well", his son spoke and the old man closed his eyes to sleep.

"Married?", she raised her eyebrow. "Would you mind?? I wont!!", he spoke nonchalantly while she got busy in her files ignoring him.

Next day
She took off as well to take care of him.
"You shouldn't take off because of me", he said when she was helping him to change his cloths in the bathroom. "Why?", she asked looking up to meet his orbs. "I mean-", she cut him off, "I am doing work from home for a week. Atleast there are some perks of being in IT sector".
She handed him his pjs and turned around.
Y/n: "Change your bottoms".
"You can look yk? Not like you haven't seen this already", he said smirking. "Are you done?", she asked ignoring his remark.
He hummed and she turned around. She took him back to his bed and handed him his porridge. "Such a kid you are", she said controlling her smile when he got his nose dirty.
"What?", he asked. She shook her head and wipped his nose with her handkerchief.

Time skipsss to a few days later

Taehyung was finally discharged after cutting his stitches. He was moving without her help now. They didn't fought at all throughout the week instead gotten a lot more closer than before.