37 ✔

"It's 10 now get up Taehyung", she tried to get out of his grip. "It's sunday", he spoke nibbling on her neck.
"So what? We can't sleep whole day", she said. "We can!!", he hugged her tightly. "Ohh so you won't leave me??", she smirked while he just shook his head. "Don't forget, now whatever will happen, you asked for it", she said making him frown in confusion. Before he could react she started tickling him. "Y/n no", he immediately got up but she didn't stop. He was laughing like crazy. "Just you wait", he pinned both of her hands abover her head with just one hand while tickled her with the other making her shed tears while laughing.

"Okay okay enough!!", he said and left her while she catched her breathe. "Can someone believe, you just had surgery??", she hit him lightly on the arm while he chuckled. "Nevermind I'll go take shower", she said. "And I'll sleep until then", he smiled sheepishly. Y/n shook her head and went to washroom.
She came out and handed him his brush and facewash. "Go to my room and freshen up, only shower and bathtub's tap isn't working. Rest is fine", she said and pushed him out of his room.

"Ohh shi- my clothes are in my room", y/n suddenly remmebered while she was standing under shower.
After bathing she came out with towel wrapped around her body. She looked around but Taehyung wasn't in the room. "I think he is still in my room", she sighed and made her way towards her room.
She openned the door of her room, at the same Taehyung came out and bumped into her. She held onto her towel tightly so that it doesn't fall. "Careful", he mumbled and scanned her up to down. "What are you trying to do y/n?", he smirked before speaking. She flicked his forehead, "I forgot to take my clothes, horny ass"
She tried to push him out of the room but he instead came inside and locked the door behind him. "Suddenly I wanna do bad things to you", he mumbled and gently pushed her on bed making her gasp. He hovered above her and captured her lips making her moan. She didn't kiss him back trying to mess with him. He pulled out and frowned making her giggle. "You wanna play like this?", he smirked and kissed her again. He took her hand which was holding onto towel and pinned it on bed. He was holding both of her hands with one hand only. His other hand reached her thighs and pinched not too harshly but made her gasp. He took his chance and enterred his toungue inside, exploring her.
His lips slowly traced down to her neck and shoulder. He slowly removed her towel making her shiver. His eyes fell on her scar again. He kissed her scar gently making her feel whole jungle in her stomach.
He pulled away and covered her with towel again. "This scar of yours will make me remember my mistake whole life", he said closing his eyes and lied down beside her. She hugged him and kept her head on his chest. "We have realised our mistakes, isn't that enough?? Taehyung, see I don't want to ruin the future remembering the past now. I just wanna spend my life peacefully and happiely with you. Also I don't want to make you feel guilty forever. Next time when you see this scar, just remember that I love you more than my life", she pecked him softly. He smiled and nodded. "I love you too", he hugged her again. "Go and bath. Lemme change my cloths as well", she pushed him out of her room.
They spent rest of the day getting cozy with each other.

-----
They were in a very important meeting with their department head. Y/n was sitting beside Taehyung and beside her Lisa was sitting. Infront of her Ava was present.
Suddenly she felt something cold on her thighs. Her hand reached there and she felt a hand, which she was offcourse fimiliar with. She looked at him, while his gaze was fixed on their boss and screen. She didn't mind since his hand was resting casually, until he started moving it.
He started drawing shapes on her skin making things tough for her. His hands went upwards making her gasp. "Are you okay?", Lisa asked. "Yeah", she gave her an assuring look. She looked at Taehyung who had smirk on his face.
"Stop it", she whispered while he shook his head. His fingers reached her core making her eyes widenned. She tried to push his hand away but he didn't bulge.
Her body had goosebumps because of the treatment he was giving her.
She moaned unintentionally which gained attention of others so she acted like her throat isn't well and drank water. Taehyung noticed the sweatbeds on her forehead and took his hand back to not tease her further.
They both were having conversations with their eyes. He had that teasing look, while she was glaring at him. Ava noticed that eye to eye conversation and rolled her eyes.

Finally meeting ended and they went to their cabin. Taehyung followed y/n to her cabin. "Taehyung what was that???", she asked furiously. "Come on you were enjoying that as well", he said making her sit on the desk. "That doesn't justify your actions. I legit moaned infront of others!! It's sooo freaking embarrassing", she said hiding her face in her palms while he giggled, "It was fun seeing you struggle"
She glared at him and kicked his leg making him groan.
"Wasn't office romance in your bucket list??", he said rubbing his leg. "I was immature and a freaking college student", she ranted.
"Okay enough acting!! I know you loved it sweetheart", he pecked all over her face while she pouted. "Don't make these cute faces to tempt me, else we might end up doing something here", he said and kissed her lips. They both were having their moment when Lisa entered. "Y/n-", her jaw dropped looking at the scene infront of her. Y/n immediately pushed him away and got down from desk adjusting her cloths.
She came towards them and looked at them with shocked expressions. "Are you-", y/n didn't let her complete and spoke, "We got together".