31 ✔

"Hum kho gaye kahaan", by sreejone

Listen this song, the vibe of story kind of match with the song, also you'll love it for sure. Try both performance and acoustic version. Also I am very fond of listenning different songs which are underrated, so suggest me your favs.

Church

(Y/n's pov)Yes I couldn't like him even after 3 weeks

(Y/n's pov)
Yes I couldn't like him even after 3 weeks. How can I when I love you?? I am doing wrong with Hobi. I am just leading him on. I should end things with him.
It's time we talk about past. I can't avoid this topic anymore. I don't want more complications.

Y/n was busy in her thoughts when she got a notification. The delivery guy was infront of hospital with her take out.
She went out to collect her parcel and made her way towards Taehyung's ward.

She was quitely eating her food. He was scrolling his phone while stealing short glances of her. Y/n caught him a few times but she ignored before.
"Taehyung why don't you click my picture and look at that until you get tired", she spoke with her mouth stuffed with food making her look like squirrel. Taehyung supressed his laughter and actually clicked her picture. "What's so funny?", she asked glaring. "Nothing", he said pressing his lips in a thin line.
"Don't click pictures when I am eating", she whined. "You only asked to click your picture and look at it", he said smirking while she huffed.

"Don't tempt me", he mumbled looking at her. "What do you mean?", she furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't eat it like that or I might...", he stopped in between. "Or you might?", she spoke and put the bread in her mouth.

He pulled her closer and took the bread pressed between her lips. "Taehyung-", he didn't let her complete. "I am not stopping myself or pushing you away anymore. I tried to do it for 2 weeks and look what happened. In the end we still ended up being so close", he spoke looking into her eyes. "Tae-", "shhh", he kept his finger on her lips.

"We need to talk now. I want you back in my life, y/n", he said and pecked her forehead softly. "Tell me why did you left? What did I do that you ended up hating me so much?? I am even ready to change myself if that's what you want, but tell me the reason. When did everything started going wrong between us?", he spoke and removed her finger from her lips. She sighed and spoke, "We will talk but not right now!! Get well first!! Then we will go home and talk in some privacy", she said holding his hand which was cupping her cheek. Taehyung kissed her again and she kissed him back.

Suddenly they heard someone coughing and pulled away adjusting themselves.
They looked at the door and saw their friends who had a wide grin on their face after what they saw just now.
"What are you-", y/n was again cut off and this time by Jimin.

Jimin: "We saw Taehyung applied for a medical leave. So I called him and we came to know about his surgery"

"Can you come out for a minute y/n?", Lisa asked. Y/n nodded and went outside. Lily also followed them. "Are you two back together??", Lisa asked. Excitement was evident in her tone. "Not yet", y/n scratched her nape. "Then the kiss", Lily frowned. "That just happened", y/n chukled awkwardly. "We will talk after he get well and then see how everything goes", she said looking down.

Time skipsss to next day
Y/n was wiping his face with wet towel, since he can't take bath or there are chances that stitches might broke open. She slowly openned the button of his shirt and gave him sponge bath. Whole time she had pink tint on her face. "What are you blushing for?? No one have seen this body more than you", he said holding her hand. "No one is blushing", she mumbled and closed the buttons of his shirt.

After few minutes nurse came to check up on him. She told y/n what to feed him. Y/n nodded and got his food.
She made him sit on the bed and put the food table infront of him. "Feed me", he said and openned his mouth. She scoffed, "noway I am doing that".

"I am sick y/n and it's paining yk", he spoke with a pout. She sighed and put the spoonful of food in his mouth. Her cheeks were red whole time because of blushing or embarrassment only she knows while he was enjoying the treatment he was getting. "Just get well then you'll see what I'll make you do. I'll take the same treatment", she spoke putting the last spoon in his mouth.
"I give better treatment on bed, just so you know", he spoke innocently. She glared at him but ended up blushing again making him smirk. She smacked his arm making him groan. "I am patient, be careful with me", he said rubbing his arm while she rolled her eyes.

Time skipss to evening

"I'll get going now", she said picking up her purse while he nodded pressing his lips in thin line.
Y/n left and he sighed. "It'll be fine, let's divert my mind", he played netflix on his phone and started binge watching 'Sex Education'.
Y/n reached the restaurant after getting ready. Her eyes fell on Hobi who was busy on his phone. She went towards the table and sat on chair infront of him.
"Ohh here you are", he looked up at her and smiled. She nodded and smiled back. "How have you been lately?", he asked sipping the water. "Just fine. You tell?", she said looking in his eyes.

They chatted for a few minutes and gave their order. Waiter served the food and left them with privacy. "I have to talk something very important with you", she said getting serious. "Yeah speak up", he said.
"I don't know how to put it", she struggled to speak. "See hobi you are a really nice person and I liked your personality as well, but I couldn't bring myself to like you in the way you deserved to be liked. How can I? I am not at all over my ex", she said and looked at him who had neutral expressions on his face.
"I didn't want to gaslight you. I wanted to put everything infront of you the way it is, that's why I brought up this conversation", she said and looked down. "I felt guilty all along when you treated me so good but still I wasn't giving you that space in my heart. Let's end things", she looked up and he nodded.

"Thankyou for being true to me and telling the truth before it's too late, since the feelings weren't that intense from my side yet. It's better if we still stay friends though", he said and smiled. Y/n nodded and smiled back.
Soon the waiter came with the bill. "Tonight the dinner is on me and you won't deny", she said and paid. He sighed and agreed eventually.
"You deserve the best girl", Y/n hugged him before leaving.

Y/n came back to hospital after getting some basic essentials of Taehyung from home. She was infront of his ward when she saw him laughing with someone who is none other than Ava.

She went inside with his stuffs and kept it on the table beside his bed. With the look on Ava's face one can guess that she wasn't expecting y/n to be here.
"Hey", Ava mouthed. Y/n forced a smile and replied with a small 'hi' before leaving them alone.
She went to the church for peace. She was sitting their silently without any thoughts running inside her brain.

Sometime later she got a call from Taehyung. She picked it up.
"Where are you?", he asked. She looked at time and it was 1 hour since she was sitting here.
"In church", she replied shortly.
"Ohh.. when will you come? I am kind of missing you", he spoke.
"What about Ava? Does she left already?", she asked.
"Hmm", he mumbled.
"Comming in a few minutes", she said and ended the call.