24 ✓

Two days later~
Taehyung took amazing care of y/n without fighting for even once. She was well now, and thanks to him, she is in a condition to finally go to office tomorrow.
She was cooking lunch for both of them in the kitchen while he was cleaning the house.

-doorbell rang-
Y/n went to check up. She openned the door only to be hugged by her neighbor.
"Hey y/n", Milli said hugging her while y/n was taken aback by sudden hug.
"Ohhh hii Milli", y/n forced a beautiful smile.
"Actually y/n, I wanna go for a really urgent work. Can you please take care of Ryan till the evening", Milli said holding her hand. Y/n chukled awkwardly and took Ryan inside while speaking, "여기 이 암여우가 또 자기 아이를 버리려고 온다"

T- Here comes this vixen to leave her kid again

(Okay ab jo bhi mujhe bataega ki ye line kaha se inspired hai usko meri taraf se bhot sara pyar lol😂)

Milli bid them bye and left.

"So how are you my boy?? Meeting after a long time huh??", y/n asked taking him inside while he huffed. "I was kind of busy with my girlfriend", he replied sassiely.
"Woahhh I thought you like me, how can you do that to me babyboy?", she teased him while he just blushed.

Y/n; "Go sit on the couch, I'll make some hot chocolate and pasta for you"
He nodded and jumped on the sofa happiely, just then Taehyung came out of his room.
"Wow who is this little guy?", he asked ruffling his hairs. "I am not little, I am 7 years old", he said setting his hairs.
"He is Ryan, our neighbour's son", she replied from the kitchen.
"Soo Ryan will you play videogames with me??", Taehyung asked brushing his hairs again while he jumped in excitement, "yesssss"

Taehyung let him play on his PS5 while y/n bought pasta and hot chocolate for both of them.
"Woahhh for me as well??", Taehyung asked surprised. "W-well I am just returning the favour since you took care of me", she replied and went to the kitchen to get her food as well.

"Y/n are you dating him?? How can you betray me??", Ryan asked pouting while she chukled. "Well didn't you cheat on me as well with that little girlfriend of yours??", she asked pinching his nose making the little guy blush.
"Awww did I make you blush??", she teased him more while he giggled. "Nooiii only my princess make me blush", he replied proudly. "Woahh here I am 26 and I am not even getting blind dates and you already have a girlfriend", y/n said shaking her head while he shrugged.
"Okay enough of these stupid talks, did you bring your books??", she asked sternly while he nodded handing her the bag in which his books were there.

"Eat fastly, then I'll make you study", she said and he whined.
Taehyung was enjoying their drama while eating his pasta.
"I don't want to", he said whining. "Okay then no icecream and chocolate I brought for you", she said shrugging.
"I'll take you to park and then we will play if you completed all your homework", Taehyung said stroking his hairs.
"Okayy I'll do it, but lemme watch TV for sometime", he said to which they agreed.

Time skipss to few hours later...
Y/n was making him do his homework while Taehyung was scrolling his phone.
"Btw y/nnn", he spoke removing his gaze from book while y/n hummed.
"Why don't you date Taehyung??", he asked eating his pencil. Taehyung looked at her for answer. "Because Taehyung is not as handsome as you", y/n spoke pouting. "I am single piece, you won't find anyone like me, but Taehyung looks good too", he said with his infamous attitude.
"Does he??", she looked at Taehyung while he smirked. "He is not my type", Y/n said smirking back making his eyes go widenned.
"Ooohhh, but if you got married, did that and got a kid, than Taehyung will be a cool dad like my dad and you'll be angrybird type of mom like my mom", he said going in his imagination making both of them blush.
"Great idea!! Should we get a kid y/n??", he asked innocently. She gave him a mocking smile and rolled her eyes.
"You little pervy, focus on your book, you are getting a lot naughty I see", y/n said sternly making him gulp.
"By the way did you kiss?? Like my mom and dad??", he asked again this time y/n smacked his head and he focused on his book without saying anything.
"Yes we did", Taehyung replied and got a hit of pillow on his face. His eyes fell on her who was death-glaring him.

Time skipss to evening
"Just one hour is left for your mom to come. What do you wanna do till then??", Taehyung asked Ryan who was eating ice cream given by y/n.
"Let's play thief and police, I'll be police and you both will be thief and I'll catch you", Ryan said taking out handcuffs from his bag.
"Woahh where did you get these handcuffs from?", y/n asked looking at the handcuffs. "Dad gave me!! One day mom and dad were playing in the bedroom", he said shrugging.
"They were playing?", y/n frowned.
"Wierd right??", Ryan asked. "Yeah", she replied. Taehyung was laughing internally at her innocence.

"Let's play", Ryan said getting excited and they both nodded.
They were running everywhere in the house while he was trying to catch them. Y/n was hiding behind Taehyung, suddenly Taehyung lost balance and fell on couch since y/n was holding him she also fell over him. They were both lost in each other's eyes but came back to senses in a few seconds when they heard the sound of click.
"Caught", Ryan said handcuffing them. They got up and laughed awkwardly infront of him.
"Good job my little police", y/n said ruffling his hairs.
Just then bell rang. Y/n and Taehyung went to open the door and it was Ryan's mom, 'Milli'.
"Did he trouble you?", she asked laughing. "No no", y/n replied fake laughing. "Let's go Ryan", Milli spoke and Ryan picked up his bag. "Wait Ryan open this first", y/n asked him.
"Ohh yeah, mom where is the key??", he asked his mom who tried to remember.
"Ohh shi- sorry for the trouble y/n, but you have to wait till tomorrow!! Actually his dad knows where the key is and he will come late tonight", Milli said scratching her nape making her eyes go widenned.
Before y/n could speak, Milli spoke again, "I'll get the keys, early in the morning before your office", Milli quickly left with Ryan.
Y/n sighed and closed the door mumbling, "bitch".

_________________________________________

"Aagyi kamini bachi ko chorne"
😭😂

So guys spoiler- you will love the next chapter uhm uhm🌚