39 ✔

Like this 4 months passed by. Taehyung is always clingy and never leave a chance to hug her and shower kisses on her face and neck. Not like she hate any of these acts of his. She just love it. Taehyung did everything he could to make up for what he did while y/n whole heartedly considered his efforts.

Christmas is just 3 days away and today they are going back to Korea to celebrate christmas and New year with their parents. They took leave for 2 weeks. Only they know, how hard they had to work of their ass to get the boss approve for leave.

South Korea
Y/n and Taehyung came out of airport waiting for Yoona to come pick them up. Yoona is Taehyung's older sister.
Finally after waiting for like 10 minutes she reached.
"Eonni, how are you??"
Y/n hugged her with a beautiful smile played on her lips.
"Ahhhh y/nahhhhh, I am gooddd. How are you?? I missed you sooo much"
Yoona hugged her back.
"I am also good", y/n pulled out of hug.

"Ummm hi noona? I am also here", Taehyung said smiling awkwardly. "So?", she rolled her eyes. "I am your actual brother!! You do realise that right??", he spoke with a pout while she rolled her eyes.
"Yeahhhh unfortunately!!! Let's go y/n!! We have a lot to catch up. Mom wanna talk to you as well. She missed you", Yoona said pulling her inside her. "Taehyung keep yours and her luggage in the back", she ordered while he rolled his eyes.
Since, Taehyung and y/n got back together and it's no longer awkward for their families to meet, so they planned to spend time all together on Taehyung's farm house.

They were on their way. Y/n and yoona were in the front while Taehyung was abandoned in the back seat.
"Why did you got back with this douchbag??", Yoona asked glaring at Taehyung who glared back. Y/n suppressed her urge to laugh at them.
"Is something wrong?? Why are you angry on him eonnie??", y/n asked while Taehyung gulped cause obviously he is at fault.
"Leave it y/n", Taehyung laughed awkwardly. "Annii!! Why leave it??? She deserves to know!!", Yoona glared at him. "He fucked my ex-boyfriend's sister and when she asked for commitment, he spoke, 'I don't do girlfriends anymore'. She told her brother and he broke up with me saying, 'I am not doing girlfriends either anymore'. Though I am over my ex but I won't forgive this little piece of shit"

'No matter how much I am trying to not bring the past in between but it still hurts', Y/n felt a pang in her heart. She tried to laugh it off but Taehyung noticed that she got bothered.

Finally they reached his farmhouse. Y/n's parents were already there. She ran inside to meet them. Yoona was about to go inside as well but he held her wrist stopping her.
"Noona, I am sorry for that thing. Now would you please avoid bringing my past relationships infront of y/n?? Please I beg!! I don't wanna hurt her anymore. I am trying to make up for what I did since 4 months and you literally fucked it in 3 sentences", Taehyung pleaded. Yoona's eyes softenned looking at y/n who was now greeting their parents.
"I just fucked your efforts, bitch you fucked my whole relationship. You are lucky she isn't like my ex who left me because of your mistake. Atleast she won't leave you now that she got back with you even after what you did to her. But I'll still consider your begging since I don't wanna hurt that poor girl", Yoona rolled her eyes and left.

Taehyung also greeted elders and later went to his room. He was quitely looking at the beautiful view of mountains infront of him from balcony.

 He was quitely looking at the beautiful view of mountains infront of him from balcony