28 ✔

Cafeteria~
It was break and they were all busy chitchating and eating their lunch.
"How was your date y/n??", Lisa asked.
"It was fine", she said with a straight face. "Aishhh, come on explain something. How's the guy???", Lily asked flicking her forehead.
"I liked him as a person!! He is kind and respectful. He is quite fun to be with, like I didn't get bored talking with him", she said with a small smile.
"Take things slowly and see how it goes", Jimin said with a smile. "That's what I said to him", she replied forcing a smile.
"Do you have a picture of him??", Jimin asked. "I added him on whatsapp, so you can see profile pic", she said looking at her phone.
"Show me", Lisa snatched her phone.

"Woahhhh he is soooo handsome", Lisa said drooling over him. "Babe??", Jungkook frowned while she chukled awkwardly. "Indeed he look good", Lily spoke. "Well truee", Jimin said looking at his picture. Jungkook snatched the phone and looked at the picture. "Taehyung looks much better", he spoke nonchalantly. Taehyung and y/n stopped eating their food and looked at Jungkook. Jimin, Lisa and Lily glared at him and he chukled awkwardly, "mianhe", he said and quitely ate his food.
"I have files to complete, so I'll go", Taehyung said and left without finishing his food. "I'll get going as well", y/n got up and left as well after giving a forced smile.

"Jungkook, please think before you speak", Lisa said frowning and he nodded. "I still ship Taehyung and Y/n", Lily spoke with a pout. "Well guys, I think we have interfered enough in their relationship, now we should just mind our business and let them sort it out on their own", Jimin spoke eating his food. "I agree with Jimin", Lisa said and Lily nodded.

-----
Taehyung was busy working on his laptop while his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking about y/n again and again. He shut down his laptop and sighed in frustration, just then he heard a knock on the door. "Come in", he spoke.
"Hey Taehyung, how are you??", Ava asked coming inside. "Terrible", he replied closing his eyes. "What happen?", she asked touching his face.
"Listen Ava my mind is already fucked up, my head is hurting like hell as well. If you don't want me to take out my frustration on you, then leave", he said yanking her hand away from his face.

"Taehyung please don't talk to me like that. I have realised my mistake. I shouldn't have done what I did in the club. Can we be friends atleast??", she asked hoping he would say yes.
"Nope!! See I have a REALLYYYY great experience with female friends in the past, so the most we can be is colleagues", he said giving a mocking smile while she nodded.

He later held his head and drank water. "Should I give you a head massage as a helping colleague??", she asked nervously. "Fine", he said closing his eyes. Ava was giving him a head massage while someone was fuming in anger after looking at them being so close to each other from glass walls of office. "Bloody player", y/n said and drank the water to calm her anger.

"Ava", he called her and she hummed. "Have you ever loved someone??", he asked out of nowhere. She was taken aback. "Umm... well yes!! But he never loved me back, he went onto cheating behind my back with my bestfriend. Since then I don't really believe in love, it's all myth", she said. "Then why did you said that you seriously liked me??", he asked. "Well I'll be honest, your face is my type, I thought may be we can have some fun and then we can go by our own ways!!", she shrugged and he scoffed looking at her.
He turned his face towards the door but then his eyes fell on y/n.

Y/n got a call from Hobi.
Y/n: "hello Hoseok-ssi"
Hobi: "okay first of all let's just drop the formality"
Y/n chukled, "fine, what should I call you?"
Hobi: "My friends call me Jhope or Hobi, you can call me oppa as well though"
Y/n: "I like Hobi"
Hobi: "Fine!! So y/n, would you like to go for a movie tonight??"
Y/n: "ummm okay, which one? And what time?"
Hobi: "I'll text you the details"
Y/n: "okay"
Now there was an awkward silence.
Hobi: "umm so I'll get going..?"
Y/n: "sure!! I am also in office right now"
Hobi: "did I disturb you??"
Y/n: "anioo it's fine"
Hobi: "bye then... work hard and take care"
Y/n smiled.
Y/n: "you too"

He scoffed looking at her smiling while talking on phone.
"Teeny tiny relationship", those words didn't left his mind ever since last night.
"What happen?? Why are you scoffing??", Ava frowned. "Nothing", he mumbled and closed his eyes letting her give him head massage.

-----
Taehyung's head was paining as hell so he went home early.
In the way he saw a newly openned cafe with the name, "Astro Cafè". He was curious so he made his way inside.
The vibe of the cafe was quite different.

He went inside and looked around, just then a young girl approached him

"Hello sir, this way", she showed him a perfect table. "What would you like to have?", she asked politely.
"Milk tea would be fine", he replied shortly.
The girl nodded and left.
After a few minutes and middle aged lady approached him. He looked up confused.
"We openned this cafè today and you are our first customer", she said smiling.
"Ohh", he replied nodding.
"We provide Tarot and astro readings as well", the girl said as she came back with his order.
"Woww cool but I am not intrested", he replied.
"I think you should try it!! Since you are our first customer, it's free for you", tye middle aged woman said.

He thought for a while and agreed since it was free anyways.

"This is the best time hinted for your love life", lady said smiling making him scoff. "I knew it!! It's all fake. My love life is absolute shit right now", he said looking away. The lady sighed and spoke, "It was shit since 5 years but not anymore. This period will be proved really beneficial if you made right choices."
She smiled as he looked at her being confused, "The one you love, loves you a lot. Don't let go of her or you might regret forever"