4 ✔

She completed her singing and everyone started clapping as they enjoyed but Taehyung was still staring at her.
"I don't want to say but still you are good singer", Ava said rolling her eyes.
"well I don't want to say but still thank you", y/n said scoffing.

"From where did you learn to play the guitar?? Did you take some lessons??", Lily asked getting excited.

(Y/n and taehyung's pov)
*flashback*
Y/n- yahhh Taehyungahh teach me guitar I wanna sing and play the guitar with you
Tae- fine come here
He made her sit on his lap and kept guitar in her lap. He held her hand from backwords and made her play the guitar.

Y/n- love you baby
She turned back to kiss him. He kissed her back.
Tae- love you too

Now***

"An old acquaintance", y/n said forcing a smile. "He/she must be talented", Lily said.
"Here we go again", Jimin mumbled while Jk sighed agreeing to him.
"Like Taehyung just said, he was a duffer", y/n said mocking him.
"Your ex knew how to play guitar, woahh", Lisa said.
"Whatever he is still a duffer", she said keeping the guitar away.

(Tae's pov)
Offcourse I am talented!!! Duffer again....is she for REAL??? I mean I taught her and she is calling me duffer again and again.

Taehyung glared at y/n but she ignored him.

They spun the bottle and this time it ended on taehyung.

Taehyung- dare
Everyone- woowww

Ava- soo taehyung we will prepare the chits and put them in a bowl and you will pick one chit. You will have to kiss the person whose name will come.

Jk- this is quite over the board, let's not do it and keep it prefessional.
Ava- come on it would be fun!!

Ava prepared the chits. She put all names but not y/n's bcs she didn't want taehyung to kiss y/n, moreover she herself wanted to kiss Taehyung as last time she tried to kiss him he rejected her.
Jimin saw that ava didn't wrote y/n's name, so he quitely wrote y/n's name and put that in the bowl when he asked it from her to mix the chits properly.

Ava put the bowl infront of Taehyung.
Ava- pick Taehyung
Taehyung- hmm

He picked it up and was shocked to see the name.

Ava- who is it? let me see!!

She took chit from his hand and spoke with a frustrated and shocked expression.
'Y/N'

When y/n heard her name she chocked on her drink.

Y/n- w-what???

Jimin was happy bcs he internally wanted both of them to be together. Jk was also happy as Lisa's name was not there.
Lily was happy as her name was not there because she likes Jimin.

Ava was totally frustrated, she didn't expect that to happen.

Lily- come on guys it's just a dare, be quick and finish it
Lily- come on Taehyung

Taehyung cupped y/n's cheeks and looked in her eyes and kissed on her...................................... forehead.
It was not a kiss he just touched his lips to her forehead.

Lily- that's not a kiss!!
Taehyung- it was not mentioned where to kiss.
He said and shrugged his shoulder.

(Y/n's pov)
Even when his lips touched my forehead, my heartbeat became fast. There was a time when I used to love it but now the situation is completely opposite.
Wait!! It's not a big deal. It was just a dare. Come on chill y/n!!!

They played for more time and then left for their places. It was 1 in the night.
As y/n and Taehyung left together so they came together as well.

In the car there journey was silent...
Y/n was feeling quite dizzy bcs of drinking. Taehyung didn't drank bcs he had to drive.

They were in the lift but it suddenly stopped.
"what is happening?? why does it stopped?", she asked. "How would I know?", he replied rudely.
Suddenly it started shaking. Y/n lost her balance and clutched on his shirt.
"I think it's broken", he spoke preventing her from falling.

And it suddenly stopped again. Even the lights of lift turned off this time.

"hello hello.... we are stuck in the lift", he spoke and emergency phone.
???- sir just wait for 15 mins... it's happening because of power cut.
"Okay be quick please", he said kepping the phone away.

Suddenly everything started rotating around y/n and she sat down as she wasn't able to stand properly.

"what happen??? Are you okay??", he asked cupping her cheeks.
"no... everything is going blurry", she said removing his hand from her cheek.

"This is happening bcs of drink!! who asked you to drink?", he said flicking her forehead.
"It's bcs of you I had to drink", she pushed him away as a result he landed on opposite corner of lift.

"now how is it my fault..???", he scoffed removing the dust from his cloths.

"I didn't wanted to talk about anything, so I drank but I didn't know that was so strong", she said cuddling with herself.

Taehyung sat beside her and removed the hairs from her face. She immediately pushed his hand away, "don't touch me", she said in her drunk voice. "I don't even want to", he said scooting away from her.

Soon she started dozing off and was about to hit her head on lifts floor. He catched her before she could fall and made her lie down in his lap.
He wasn't surprised bcs he knew it was coming as she can't tolerate alcoholic drinks much. He covered her legs with his coat as she was feeling cold.

Suddenly his eyes fell on her eyes, which remind him when she was singing and a tear fell out of her eye.

"why were you showing that you are hurt??? I never left you!! It was you who left!! who never loved!! who just played around!!", he asked caressing her cheek.

???- sir we can't take lift to upper floor so it will be going to ground floor... pls take stairs after that.

----
He carried y/n in his arms and went out of lift when he met a drunk man.

???- hey wanna share this girl...??
He just ignored him and made his way to stairs.

But he grabbed his shoulders, "are you going to do everything alone??? come on, we both can share!! Moreover she got a fine body", he said touching her legs.

Taehyung- fuck off!!
(he yanked his hand away)

He grabed his shoulder again. This time Taehyung slapped that man hard after which that man just ran away from there.

He climbed 10 floors carrying y/n, "come on consider it as workout", he said and climbed last floor
Well he got a nice body and strength.

He led y/n on her bed. He was about to get up after settling her but her necklace got struck with his shirts button.
Both of them were soo close to each other.

He was staring at her face but he quickly changed the direction of his sight to his shirt's button and quickly untangled it from necklace. She openned her eyes and stared at him while he was staring at her.

"Am I seeing a dream?", she asked pulling him in a hug. His eyes widenned as he tried to remove her arms. "Tae", she mumbled. He stopped at waited for her to speak. "You are the worst guy ever. You don't deserve any girl. I hate myself for loving you so much. I despise you. I hate you the most. Why are you back to make my life a hell? Why can't you just disappear?", she said with her eyes closed.

His eyes had tears while his hands turned into fist. He removed her hands and got up while she was still mumbling stuffs.

He turned around and wiped his tears before going back to his room.
After changing his cloths he fell on his bed thinking about what she said.

"Why did I expect her to say something nice?? People say their true feelings when they are drunk", he gritted his teeth.

Meanwhile...
"May be I should disappear as well. I don't have any self respect, I am still head over heels for you. Such a pick me I am", she pouted in her sleep.