23 ✓

--Time skips--
Here ended their vacation of 2 weeks and now they are at Zurich Airport waiting for the announcement of boarding for their flight to London.

Finally announcement was made.

Jk and Lisa got a seat together. Jimin and lily also got a seat together.... but y/n and taehyung got seats far away from each other. They couldn't be more happy right?? Tsk tsk...

Y/n was sitting with a lady. That lady was having a kid, who is asking for her father again and again.

"Baby your dad is here only. We will meet him after flight", she tried to calm the baby, but the child kept crying.
Just then her father came.

He asked y/n, "miss can you please switch seats with me?"
Y/n agreed eventually, since it's better to sit somwhere else or this baby will keep on irritating her with her crying.

Before leaving y/n gave that child a candy while she smiled brightly after getting candy.
The couple also smiled at her.

She began searching for the seat number the man told her. She finally spotted the seat. When she went near, she saw none other than Taehyung sitting over there.

Taehyung: what are you doing here?

Y/n: The guy asked me to switch seat with him, bcs his child was crying and asking to be with him... so here I am.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance. Y/n ignored him and sat on the seat.

Taehyung- sometimes it seems like, we are fated together. Well yeah I have a poor fate.

Y/n just stared him silently.

Taehyung- I thought I'll have a peaceful journey without you, but here you are again. You just made my life a confusion, I am not sure about anything. Sometime not even about my life, whether I want to live or not.

Y/n- just shut your nonsense. 'Want to live or not', what the fuck are you even trying to say? Why is everything such a struggle with you, Taehyung??? I didn't even initiate a conversation with you and here you are telling me that uou don't wanna live??

Taehyung- y/n-

Y/n- just shut up Taehyung!!

Taehyung- why are you getting angry?? You should be happy if I don't want to live.

Y/n- for god sake shut this nonsense. And how can you think I'll be happy if you'll....
She stopped in between and took a deep vreath before speaking, "Just remove this thought from your mind and pls know that even when we were not together, I have also hoped everything best for you, even now I hoped best for you. I never wanted anything bad for you. I always wanted you to be happy with the person you truely love, even if that person is not me. See Taehyung if you have so much issues with cohabitating and adjusting than go back to Korea. Why did you even came here out of all places?", she said in one go and excused herself to go to washroom.

Time skipsss
Plane finally landed. After that she didn't even looked at him and minded her own business.
Soon they reached their shared apartment and slept since they had dinner with others.

--Next morning--
Y/n cleaned her room and house, since day after tomorrow office will resume so she won't get time to do that later.
Taehyung was still slept, she didn't even bothered to wake him up, since she was avoiding him.
She made breakfast and went to her room. She avoided him whole day.

Time skipss to evening...
Taehyung knocked on the door of her room but she didn't open. "Y/n open the door", he called her four to five times but she didn't reply so he made his way inside the room which was all dark.
His eyes fell on bed where she was lieing with blanket all over her.
"Y/n let's have dinner, since you cooked in the morning and afternoon, so I have ordered for now", he said trying to wake her up.
"You can have it, I don't have appetite. Let me sleep", she said in a hoarse voice.
"Y/n", he sat beside her, "I am sorry for what I said in plane", he said looking down but didn't got a reply from her.
He turned her around and saw her eyes closed and lips chaped, while her skin was burning.
He immediately touched her forehead and neck which were too hot. "Y/n, you are having fever", he said while she pushed his hand away. "I'll be fine", she replied weakly. "Seriously? Don't Ik sell this to me!! I know how down your health goes when you are sick", he rolled his eyes and bought medicine from his room.

He checked her temperature which turned out to be 103°F. She denied but he forcefully made her gulp the tablet along with water after making her eat some porridge.

Time skipss to 2 AM
He was trying to get her temperature down with the help of wet towel. Suddenly y/n openned her eyes and looked at him. "Why are you staring like that?", he asked with a straight face. "Sleep now!!", she said while he shook his head.
Taehyung: I am fine, close your eyes and sleep.

She got up removing his hand and looked in his eyes. "Don't be so caring when you'll again act like jerk tomorrow", she said still holding his hand while he chukled.
Taehyung: you are sick, so I won't fight, also it's midnight.
"If you'll act like this, I'll pray to god to keep me sick forever", she said smiling.

He kept hand on her forehead and later at neck. Her temperature was quite down now. "Since you fever is down, I'll go now", he spoke getting up while she nodded and lied down on her bed.
He was on the door when she spoke, "I have accepted your apology"
He frowned but than he remembered. He nodded smiling and went to his room.