8 ✔

Afternoon
At home~

Y/n and Taehyung were sitting on the table and having lunch. Taehyung finished his lunch first and stood up to keep his plates but when she stood up, her back started hurting because of staying in one posture last night.

"aaahhh....!!", she yelped holding her back. "what happen now..???", he said not looking at her and washing the dishes. "My back is hurting", she put the plates in the basin and made her way towards her room.  "Wait a minute", she ignored him and went to her room.
He came inside but she was in the washroom. She came out clutching on her stomach and fell on bed without noticing his presence.
"You don't seem fine", he said taking a seat beside her and ended up startling her. "What are doing in here?", she said holding her chest. "Do you need umm.. hot bag or something?", he asked looking away. "So he got it that I am having periods", she thought inside her head. "I already have it", she said pulling it out of blanket. He nodded and went out of her room.

"Taehyung", she called him from her room. "What happen?", he asked. "Umm... can you... Umm yk help me?", she asked scratching her nape. "Hmm tell", he said being concerned. "Can you get me.... ummm.... pads from cvs? I-I can't go right now", she said looking down. He stood there silently, not uttering a word. "Fine", he said and went out.

At CVS
He stood there looking at different brands of sanitary pads not knowing which one to buy. Just then a lady came there with her kid to buy the same thing. "Excuse me, can you please help me? Idk which one should I buy", he asked scratching his nape. "Sure", she said and helped him. "You should buy some chocolates and snacks as well for your girlfriend", she said with a smile and left.
"How will she react if I told her I am doing it for my ex", he thought inside his head.

Taehyung came back within 20 minutes. He went inside her room and came out right after handing her the stuffs, without listening to her.
"Wahhh my fav snacks", she squeled. Just then her eyes fell on the bill inside polybag, "thank god, he forgot to take it out, else noway he would have told me the price of stuffs", she said transferring the money to his account.

"This wasn't necessary", he said entering her room while showing the payment notice. "I don't keep debts", she said openned her chocolate, while he just rolled his eyes and went outside.

Midnight
Y/n got up and went to kitchen. She drank water with her eyes half closed and turned around to go back to her room, just then she bumped into something hard. "Where did this wall came from", she frowned in her sleep. "Look up", the voice brought her out of slumber, she looked up and saw Taehyung. They shared an eye contact for like 2 minutes.
Y/n realised what she was doing and made her way towards her room shaking her head, just then he held her hand and pulled her back.
Taehyung bach hugged her making her heart race faster.
"W-what are you doing?", she shuttered as his breathe fell on her neck. He planted soft kisses on her neck. His lips trailed upto her shoulder making her go crazy under his touch.
He turned her around and cupped her cheeks before pulling her into a kiss.

"What the hell?", she got up from her sleep with a heavy breathing. "Wait it was a dream?", she said sighing. "Aishh, why am I dreaming about him?", she got up and made her way to kitchen to get some water.
She turned around to go back to her room, but bumped into a hard chest. She looked up and saw Taehyung looking at her. Y/n gulped remembering her dream. She shook her head and made her way to her room. Just then he held her wrist stopping her from leaving. Her heart raced, "Is my dream turning true?", she said inside her head.
"How's your back pain?", he asked her with concern, making her sigh in relief.
"Umm... same... just like how it was earlier, nevermind, I'll be fine", she said casually. He left her hand and she went back to her room.

Next day
In cafeteria during break

Y/n and Taehyung entered the cafeteria. Y/n was walking slowly. He went closer to her, "you shouldn't have come to office today, it's your second day"
"I have a second day each month, I can't take holidays every time", she said being irritated. "Fine but what are you getting so annoyed, I said ut for you only", he said with a pout. "When did I get angry??", she said being frustrated, that's when he knew that she is having mood swings.

Jimin whispered, "See the change in one night, they never talk in office but see today"
"I think something happened that night as in the morning also we saw them together while Taehyung was shirtless", Lily said with a smirk.

All of them had their lunch chitchating on random topics when suddenly Jimin spoke, "guys let's plan a vacation of ten days, since office will be closed due to renovation work from tomorrow for 2 weeks "
"Nice idea, it's been a long time, we went on a trip together", Lisa said.

Everyone agreed for the trip. Now the question was where?
"what about a hill station??", y/n said looking at her phone. "Fine with me", Jungkook said. "What about a beach?", Taehyung suggested. "I am okay with beach as well", Jungkook chimmed.
Y/n- Hillstation
Taehyung- beach
Y/n- Hillstation
Taehyung- beach
"Can't you just agree with me for once", her voice broke down a little. "Her mood swings", he mumbled holding his head, "fine, hillstation", he said and y/n smoled widely making him shook his head.

"It would be fun, I always dreamed of having a long vacation with friends", lily said getting excited. "But where?", Jungkook asked. "Switzerland, I love that place", y/n said squealing.

Just then they heard a voice from behind... "I'll also join you guys"
They turned and saw Ava.

Expression on everybody's face fell all of sudden. But still Jimin gave her a forced agreement.

"I'll book the flights", Jimin said. "I'll book the villa", Y/n said excitedly.
"Let's go for shopping tonight?", Lisa asked and everyone agreed.