16 ✔

"Let's ask them to play truth and dare. We will ask Jimin to do some dares", Lisa said smirking. Y/n smirked as she understood her plan. "Guys don't embarass me!! I am telling you", Lily spoke getting tensed. "Chill", Lisa said and went upto guys as they came back with drinks.

"Let's play truth and dare everyone", Lisa said. "Again?? You are obsessed with this game", Jimin said rolling his eyes. "Let's play Jimin please", Lily said. "Fine Let's play", he said and sat down with a bottle. "Let's make a rule this time", Jungkook said. "What?", y/n asked.
"So before doing any dare aur answering truth everyone will drink one shot", he said smirking.
Taehyung suddenly got a flashback of y/n's state that day which worried him.
Just then y/n spoke, "Jungkook you know I can't tolerate alcohol"
"Don't worry we will take care of you", Jimin said while other agreed. "You sure??", she asked hesitating and they nodded.
She hesitated a bit but eventually agreed.
"One more rule", Jungkook said.
Taehyung and y/n in unison- what now??
Everyone looked at them laughing awkwardly.
Jk- aa uhh ya telling
"we will give dares by ourself.. but truth will be asked by this app in my phone", he said showing them the app. Y/n looked at Lisa but she blinked her eyes tellibg her to chill.

They rolled the bottle and it landed on Jungkook.
Jk- dare
Everyone- woowww
Lily- I wanna see shirtless JK!! what say y/n??
Y/n- yaa I don't mind

They looked at Lisa who was glaring at them. "awww someone is very possessive", Lily said smirking making everyone chukle.
Jimin was somehow looking irritated by Lily's dare.
"Jimin are you okayy?", Taehyung who was sitting beside him whispered smirking. Jimin glared at him making him laugh.
Jk completed the dare and they rolled the bottle again and it ended on Jimin.

Jimin- truth
Jk- okayyy

Jk asked the app... and it asked if you have crush on someone.

Jimin- well yes
Lily was somehow disappointed by his answer, y/n also understood this, so she held her hand tightly to comfort her and whispered in her ear, "we still don't know the name of person on whom he has crush, so chill"
Lily nodded.

They rolled the bottle again, this time it again ended on Jimin, "dare", he chose.
"Kiss Lily passionately for one minute", Y/n gave this dare making their eyes go widenned.
Lisa and y/n have already planned this, all eyes were on y/n, as they were shocked by her dare. "You will regret it bro, my turn will come", Jimin said smirking evily.
Now y/n was scared as somehow heart knows that he will definitely give her a dare with Taehyung.

"Let's just do the dare, Lily", he didn't even let lily answer and pressed his lips against her. Lily didn't resist but kissed him back.Jimin was shocked but happy, since there was some hope for him.

They completed the dare.
"It's feeling quite hot.. right guys??", y/n teased Lily and Jimin. "It'll feel a lot hotter, just wait and watch my girl", Jimin said making her gulp.

"l-let's continue", she said avoiding eye contact with him.

They rolled it again and this time it landed on Lily.

Lily- Truth
App- if you could date any of your guy friends, who will it be??

"Uhh Jimin I guess", she said blushing while his eyes widenned.
Everyone started teasing them while Jimin was blushing like hell.

Lisa rolled the bottle again and this time it landed again on Lily. Lisa smirked looking at y/n. Well offcourse they were intentionally rolling it at an angle so that it stop at either one of them.

Lily- me again??
Lily- okay dare!!

Lisa- since you wanna date Jimin, so share tent with him today.
Lily- uhh- o-okaayy!! Jimin will you mind??
Jimin- NO... I mean no... I won't mind
He said getting excited.

"I'll roll it this time", Lily said taking bottle from Lisa's hand. This time it stopped on Taehyung.
Taehyung- Truth

The app asked the question,
"Name of your first date"

Jimin, Jk and y/n knew the answer but Lisa and Lily doesn't.

Jimin and Jk both looked at y/n while y/n gave an unbothered look.
Taehyung looked at her. Their eyes locked with each other. "Just a game come on", she said rolling her eyes.

"y/n", he spoke and then there was silence.
But y/n broke the silence.

Y/n- let's continue

Jimin rolled the bottle and it landed on y/n.

Y/n- Truth

"Wildest fantasy"

Y/n- umm... makeout in a abondoned haunted house.
"Okay that's wierd", Jungkook said making faces. Y/n glared at him making him chukle.

Jimin rolled it again and this time it again ended on y/n. "Me again?", she said glaring at Jimin. "What? You think I am dumb? I don't know what you both were doing since the starting of game", he said laughing. "You can't take truth now", he smirked making her gulp.

Y/n- fine dare!
Jimin- now I'll show you
Y/n- yahh Jimin!!!! This is wrong, you will take revenge from your bestie???
Jimin- offcourse..
He said making her glared at her.

"We will make chits and you have to kiss the person whose name will come out", he said smirking.

Y/n- you are giving same dare... not fair
Jimin- no....it is fair!!!
Jimin- and yes you can't do like Taehyung did last time. You have to kiss on lips!!!

Y/n- okayyyyyyyyyyy(irritated)

Jimin made chits but he wrote Taehyung's name in all the chits.
Y/n picked up taehyung and facepalmed after seeing the name.
She took a glance at Taehyung who was waiting for her to say the name.

Jimin took chit from her hand, "Taehyung", he said loudly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes after hearing his name.

Lisa- some connection is still there!! when last time Taehyung picked the chit it was y/n and now she picked then it is Taehyung.

Lily- right... I ship... hehe
Lisa- me too... hehe

Y/n glared at them and spoke
"it will sink"
And they stopped laughing.