18 ✔

Time skips***
The whole way y/n didn't talk to Taehyung and completely ignored him.
Same goes for him, he didn't even look at her.

They reached Villa by evening but they didn't found Ava there, instead saw a letter on the table which said that her brother's wedding is next week so she have to go back to help in some arrangements.

Everyone were resting in their rooms as they were tired after camping.
Y/n was quitely standing in her balcony when her eyes fell on pool behind villa, "we didn't even swim for once, nvm I'll swim, may be my mood will change", she spoke in her mind and went inside to change her cloths into swimsuit.

She was chilling in pool alone, when she got a video call from her mom.

"Hey mom, how are you?", y/n said forcing smile infront of her. "I am good!! You tell.. is everything fine?? How's vacation going on??", she asked getting excited.
"Yes everything is good!! See the view", she said showing her beautiful mountains around the villa.
"Are you enjoying??", she asked.
"Yes yes.. I was swimming just now", y/n said.
"Am I disturbing you??", she asked frowning. "Anioo", y/n said chukling.
"Eomma... we'll come here in my next vacation!! Just me and you", y/n said smiling. "Really?? It'll be so fun", she laughed making y/n smile.
"By the way, you aunty called me", she said.
"What did she say now?", y/n rolled her eyes.
"She was showing me some guys photos, she was saying, you are getting older, I mean you'll turn 27 next year. Why don't you try going on blind dates??? I won't force you to marry but atleast go on dates", she said hoping she will say yes.
"Eomma...", y/n sighed.
"Fine I'll go", she agreed.

They talked for some more time and she ended the call.

She turned around to face other corner of pool after keeping her phone on one side, but her eyes fell on certain someone. She ignored him and continued to swim in the pool. While he was quitely looking at her.

After getting fed up, she decided to speak up, "you do realise it's inappropriate to stare at someone like this, right?"
"I was waiting for you to finish swimming", Taehyung said coldly. "What do you need??", she asked rudely getting out of pool.
"I am not here to fight!! Let's just keep whatever we had to ourself rather than involving our friends into it and making them fight over it", he said sighing while she kept quite. "Fine", she said and turned around to walk away.

Suddenly her leg slipped on the wet floor and got twisted making her fell as well. Taehyung's eyes widenned, he immediately went upto her and helped her get up.
He made her sit on the bench and held her leg pressing in a conforting way. "Leave and go!! I can manage on my own", she said taking her leg away.
"You can't manage", he said calmly.

"So what?? How does it matter to you?? Just leave and mind your own fucking business", she spoke with a straight face looking in his eyes.
"I can't", he shifted his gaze back to her leg.
"Why are you like this?? After all those things in our past, why do show like you care?", she said controlling the urge to cry.
"I don't show, I do care", he sighed.

"Huhh", she looked away hiding her tears. "You left on your own, then why do you show that you are hurt??", he asked still massaging her feet.
"Because I", she bit her toungue to stop the crying.
"No answers?", he didn't even spare her a glance.
"I am not bound to give you answers, you are no one to me", she spoke coldly.
"Well this is truth only, because I was no one to you in the past too and now also I am just a nobody to you and in future, I don't think there is any future of us", he said finally making eye contact with her.
"How easy- How easy it is to say that you were no one to me.. right???", she got up ignoring the pain. Out of nowhere she kissed him on lips. He closed his eyes but didn't kiss her back.
She pulled out and ran inside.