Character Introduction

Main Leads

Long long time ago, In Second Korean dynasty, the king have seven sons from different women..... In his harem, they are brought up well and after the king's death, the ruling of the dynasty goes to the first son..... And the first son mother became the queen mother of the second Korean dynasty.... The queen mother had two more sons making her the most powerful woman in this Korean region..... Bearing more son than the rule of the dynasty give her the immerse power in her hand....... The King of Second Korean dynasty.....

 The King of Second Korean dynasty

Kim Seokjin

The first son of king and named in the name of his king surname.....

Kind hearted, Respectful and Great Charming ability

Married and have a son and have so many girls as a concubine.....

✳️✳️✳️

In the first Korean dynasty, the girls from the small village of Korea has been set up for the first king, Kim Hwang won...... The girl who is just 15 years old, bought from Daegu........ From her,In his harem, the second child of second Korean dynasty, the second prince born.......

 From her,In his harem, the second child of second Korean dynasty, the second prince born

Min Yoongi

The season son of king and named after his mother surname

Cold, No emotion, kings Military in charge , most feared in harem....

Unmarried and have so many girls as concubine...

✳️✳️✳️

The woman who has caught by gwanju and gwanju's military commander daughter who was sold in Seol kingdom to the king..... From her, the third prince of second Korean dynasty was born, as a great warrior.......