☄️☄️☄️69: Marriage Between Two Love Birds

[ Listen to " Chaleya Chaleya " while reading Taehyung's part]

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Queen Mother's Chamber

Author's POV

In the evening, Queen Mother is sitting on the sofa as her maid served her the warm tea as she gracefully took a sip on it.... The sun is settling down as the darkness is emerging on the purplish blue sky..... The scenery is indeed beautiful to look from the window...... The door of her chamber opened as she turned her head towards the door and saw his son, Taehyung's New concubine, Miyeon bowed down to her a little bit and said," Take my sincere Greetings, Your highness!!!! "

She didn't have the courage to look at queen mother as her eyes are casted downwards.... Queen Mother took a deep breath and moved her hand on the air indicating Her servants and maids to leave the room to give them some alone time as the maids and servants bowed respectfully and went out of the room leaving them alone......

Queen Mother: Have a seat, Miyeon... A pregnant lady shouldn't stand up for a long time....

She said as she motioned her to sit next to her as Miyeon slowly looked at Queen Mother and saw where she is indicating her to sit .... Not to disrespect her orders, she quietly went near Queen Mother and sit beside her..... Queen Mother..... Queen Mother lightly hold Miyeon's jaw and moved it to left and right to see her face clearly..... The thoughts on Queen Mother's mind is quite disruptive.... Miyeon isn't someone who can exceed to any prince's desire.... Then how come she became to intimate relationship with Taehyung, The most difficult one to achieve.......

Queen Mother: So, Now tell me the truth.... How did you get into my son's bed????