66: Haunting Hallucinations Of Mind

( Listen to BTS House of cards orchestra version while reading this)

⏭️⏹️⏮️

Author's POV

Author's POV

Taehyung entered into the adjecent room beside the king's chamber which is from now on would be his room...... The door was closed by the royal guards as he slowly put down the crown from his head and looked at it for a moment..... The crown is majestic and so does that throne..... But the responsibilities of this is huge and he don't know how to handle this.... The whole kingdom is now a mess...... The door opened reavealing Erunch Bae, who was in Queen dowager's service... After Queen dowager exiled on Grimm Tower, She has told him to stay here....He bowed as he kneeled down on the floor and said," Take Greetings, Your Majesty!!!!! Order me your majesty, What can I do for you?????"

Taehyung looked at him as he said," You know duty don't you, Erunch Bae???? I hope I don't have to remind you that what are your services are for me...... So, Listen to my orders very carefully and Implement it right away without any Questions....."

Erunch Bae slowly get up and lowerd his gaze on the floor as he nodded vigorously......

Taehyung: First Order, House-Arrest Former King Kim Namjoon Wife and his children..... And By two days, His all concubines will be shifted to Daejoon, Palace Of Tears...... Second Order, Make Preparation for Queen Mother, Queen dowager and Queen Faria's Arrival..... I will personally Go to take Queen dowager..... Third Order, Don't Pick any concubines For me..... I know the Tradition of the New king's Halvet night.....I want you to prepare Hawoon for the night..... "

As Taehyung finished those words as he has given orders to Erunch Bae but things aren't that much right..... Erunch Bae slowly looked up at Taehyung and politely said," B.. But Your Majesty, As Per the tradition of halvet night, it's supposed to be with a virgin Concubine.... But Lady Hawoon isn't qualified for it... And It will be against the tradition that has been done since years...... And M..More...than...that.... She...was .. convicted.... for... the.... treason.... The Royal court and the royal family members will be strongly against this ..... Your majesty, You should Re-consider this decision......"