11: A Royal Fest

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Queen Mother chamber

Author pov

Hawoon entered into Queen Mother chamber and bowed to her as queen mother moved her hands towards her and told her sit down....... Hawoon sit as she was called by Ji-sung that Queen Mother wants to meet her........

Queen Mother: You are going to slow down your process to go near king for a time being....

Hearing her words, Hawoon just nodded and didn't said anything...... She doesn't want to step back..... King is the most powerful one and the only way to found her siblings but for that she needed to be close to him..... If she step back now, she won't be able to find them...... Queen Mother saw Hawoon's uneasiness as she said sternly," You shouldn't forgot that You are bought for 6 princes not only for king."

Hawoon lowered her head and apologize for it......

Hawoon: forgive me, your majesty.....

Queen Mother smiled seeing this little girl stiffness and patted her head in assurance......

Queen Mother: I have called you to get ready...... You are going to one of my prince fest......

Hawoon looked at Queen Mother as she needed to know more about it......

Queen Mother: I have prepared a beautiful dress for you..... Seduce my prince and spend your first night..... If you succeed, You will be moved to his favorite concubine.... The Second floor.... For you, it's now important to get into second floor...... Always remember that, The more higher you will go, the more powerful you will become......

As she finished her words, The door opened reavealing Erunch Kwon as he bowed to Queen Mother.....

Erunch Kwon: You summoned me, your majesty????