2: Seoul Royal Palace - A fairy Tale

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The girl is looking at the sea as the ship is going towards Seoul Sea port where she was going to be slave..... Seoul has slavery law in their kingdom if other girls and caught got defeated by their kingdom they have the right to do anything with that defeated kingdom subjects..... She heard a lot of stories from her father about this fairy palace of Seoul..... It's called Hell in a royal palace....... If you can't impress the king with your looks and charms, then you are nothing but burden to them.... They will send you far away from here where you have to live a miserable life..... Tear fall down from her eyes as she thought if she became slave then her life will be ruined.... She don't want to be slave.... She wants to live a live where she will fall in love with someone, got married and have children and will took her last breath in her loved arm's..... The servants who was with the merchant untied them after they heard that they are going to be sold to Seoul Royal Palace.... It's better she die than being a slave.... She would be with her mother..... She stood up at the edge of the ship as she was about to jump someone caught her hand and pull her out...... She looked at the hand who pulled her out and saw a girl similar to her age .......

???: What are you doing??? You think you are being goddess.... Killing yourself and everything will be solved......

The girl said glaring at her as she get up and look at the girl who just pulled her out......

Girl: Then what do you want me to do??? Be slave? I don't want to be slave..... I am independent woman... I have my own right.... They are no one to give orders to me and they have no right to make me their slave.... I would rather die than be a slave of those people.....

She shouted at her saying those words as the girl looked up at her.....

???: You are saying this because you hear about the stories of Seoul Royal Palace..... If you don't give a chance then how will you know.... You think you're mother and father would be happy to see you die like this.....

She said as that words of her makes her eyes widen and make her come in sense......

Girl: but I don't want to be slave.... I want to fall in love with someone....

She said as that girl heard her word and scoffed....

???: Love? Huh!!! Do you think love can feed you??? I also fall in love with someone but see what he did to me..... He used me and then sold me to those merchant..... He sold me in return of great amount of money.... There's no such thing as love... It's loyalty that stays forever.. so, be loyal to yourself and your loved ones... That's matters....