3: Palace of fantasies

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Minister Lee started to look at the girls as he is trying to find some beautiful girls...... Among 50 girls, he chose only 10 girls and Wei and Katherina is one of them...... He give that merchant five pouches of gold Coin giving twice price than the original price...... The guards that are along with Minister Lee tied their hands together as they both stand before and behind them to make sure they won't try to run away again..... Katherina looked at the Minister who bought her...... She is not satisfied how can someone buy them like this??? In the open market??? Girls are really treated like this in Seoul kingdom..... Why??? What did those girls from other kingdom do wrong to them??? They have to get sold out like this with no dignity..... She clenches her hand as Wei seem to see her giving glare at that man like this.... So, Wei whispered," don't do anything stupid... They don't hesitate to kill you.... It would bring nothing.... Your death is not going to bother them at all."

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Seoul Royal Palace

The scroching sound of eagle can be heard around the palace prince castle

The scroching sound of eagle can be heard around the palace prince castle.... The eagle saw his master who is standing there as he move his hand towards in air in a Swift second the eagle landed on his hand.... As his claws dragged into his skin but it really didn't Matter to him.... He slowly pat the eagles head using his other hand as the eagle wiggled under his touch...... A smirk appeared in his lips as he again conquer control on animals like he did to lion, wolf and very poisonous snake..... He loved to tamed animals and for that he is little feared to the palace.... In his 9th birthday, he asked his father to gift him a lion which obviously shocked the whole palace.... His father king of Seoul , how can he not fulfill his son wish.....

???: I want it, I got it... What Namjoon wants, he got it......

 What Namjoon wants, he got it