63: Guilt Is Everything That Eates You Up

( Listen to BTS Black Swan × fake love orchestra version while reading this)

[ Warning ⚠️⚠️: MENTION OF SUICIDE]

⏯️⏹️⏭️

In Namjoon's chamber

Author pov

Namjoon is sipping on his wine as he is looking at the fire that is keeping them warm in that chamber...... Behind him, Minister Lee who came here as Namjoon has called him...... Namjoon is in great dilemma right now....... And the things happening around him isn't going on his favor..... His subjects doesn't like him anymore..... He knows how the whole kingdom talk about him being a tryant and womanizer..... And the way, invaders are trying to capture his kingdom's parts ...... They kept on remember how late king Seokjin used to rule and no one was unhappy..... They're living a very decent life under his supervision and Seokjin went on wars and conducted wars against those small parts of kingdoms that are once against him..... He won every battle, every war and claimed kingdom after kingdom..... He conduct campaign and made soldiers energetic and faithful towards him.... But Namjoon is quite opposite of that Seokjin was...... In Namjoon's ruling, people's life became miserable..... They loathe his ruling.... They want someone else to rule...... And most importantly, The rebellion Organization, who killed that late king Seokjin, that was after him now ..... And he is afraid of dying.... And Today, he finally saw the fear ...... The fire in hawoon's eyes to kill him scares him...... He is afraid, Hawoon will kill him..... So, before she kills him, he will finish her......

Namjoon: Did you do what I asked you to do?????

Namjoon asked not looking at Minister Lee who nodded and started to elaborate," I found the Leader of the rebellion Organization, your majesty..... It's a really amazing idea to hold a secret operation without anyone's knowledge..... I caught her in the bank of Daegu border to where she is going to run towards the sea..... She is in the secret Dungeon and if you wish we can meet her..... After all, it's really worth of seeing her who was able to kill the late king....."