7: Hidden secrets of Palace

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Queen Ji-Ha entered into the prince Taehyung's room as she bowed to everyone and stand beside king who is now slowly stroking his hand of Taehyung hair as he is fast asleep...... On the other side, queen Mother is sitting beside taehyung holding his hands as I can see the pain in her eyes and worry for taehyung.....I can understand her pain as a mother ....... After having my son, if he got hurt it feels like someone stabbed me like hundred Times..... I also understand some of her actions..... She tried her best to be Mother and Queen at the same time but she became queen more than mother...... After all, Princess are born to be Queen but can never became a good Mother......

Ji-Ha put her hands on Seokjin shoulder as he looked at her and she said," he is going to be fine, Seokjin. Don't worry too much. You and everyone is here for him."

She said as Seokjin just looked at Taehyung figure that is sleeping not knowing what is happening around him...... just then something struck in his mind........ Taehyung said she is Mine..... Who is that person??? So many questions are lingering in Seokjin's head but there's no answer of it..... As he was thinking suddenly someone shake him to get out of his thoughts as he looked and saw Yoongi.....

Yoongi: Your majesty, I think you should go to your room..... This celebration and everything will made you tired.... Tomorrow, you have to attend the court.......

He said as Seokjin looked at his mother as she nodded and Seokjin get up from the bed and walked away from the bedroom as the door opened Seokjin saw Hawoon standing there as she and Ji-sung bowed to the king...... Seeing that, Ji-Ha said," Your majesty, you are very tired.... I think I should message your shoulder to release the pain.... I think we should go to your room-

Seokjin interupped her talking and said," I want no one in my room..... I have something important to discuss with prince Yoongi. "

He said as he goes to his chamber as Ji-Ha stand there as her hands formed in a fist... This. Is. The. First. Time. Seokjin. Refused. Her. Only because of her....... Ji-Ha looked at Hawoon with extreme anger...... Hawoon just bowed to her as Ji-Ha glared at her and goes from there...... Just then, prince Yoongi got out of Taehyung's room as seeing that Hawoon bowed as Yoongi just looked at her and then slowly goes from there...... But nobody noticed that yoongi's eyes are red in anger.........

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Seokjin lied that he have something important to Yoongi..... He is just sick of this palace politics.....