60: Pain Is The Only Thing You Feel

(WARNING ⚠️⚠️: MENTION OF R@PE AND KILLING)

⏯️⏹️⏭️

We sometimes forgot that, we live in a materialistic world where one day we have to leave everything and will buried under soil of the land

We sometimes forgot that, we live in a materialistic world where one day we have to leave everything and will buried under soil of the land..... Only thing, we will take with us is our good deeds and Sins..... According to those, you will be held accountable on our next life..... We do some sins under the influence of Devil.... We forgot our morals and do what our desire wants..... Mostly to satisfy our ego..... And in order to do that, we destroy the other people life.....

Just like the black clouds that are slowly slowly going towards the shining moon that is giving the light of hope..... Black clouds are trying to cover those hopes for forever and most probably wanted the light for themselves.... But those clouds sometimes forgot, the light isn't for them.... It will never be.....

In Wonju palace, the errie silence that crept the people who is living in the palace... The beast has finally calmed down after devouring his desires...... Two days.... The palace heard the pleading, begging and crying sounds of a pitiful woman who's soul was taken away slowly and slowly..... The Screams that wonju palace won't forgot till next decades.....

In Jungkook's Chamber, Clothes are here and there in the floor scattered around..... The beast is in the balcony enjoying the gloomy night as in his bed, a woman who is laying completely naked..... Bruises and different cuts became the ornaments of her body..... Purplish red deep wounds with lips busted and the burning mark of hot iron rod in different parts of her body almost make her unrecognizable...... The several slap marks and the dried tears stains are visible on her cheeks...... Her eyes are empty.... No emotion was left..... She was torn apart, broken and miserable condition..... Eyes are not moving and looking at ceiling with empty thoughts.... Like the soul was sucked out of her body leaving nothing but a broken and mindless doll.....