81: Game Of Thrones

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

2 Days Later

Author's POV

The gloominess of the weather is describing the atmosphere of the Seoul Royal Palace..... The Door of the massive palace door opened reavealing the Coffin of Late king Kim Namjoon was carried away by the people of the palace..... None of the brothers even current King Kim Taehyung didn't come to show his grief.... None of the brothers are present in there...... Far away from there, in The Tower Of Justice, Queen Mother is seeing her second son's body to taken away to where Her late husband, Kim Hwang Won and her Elder son, Late king Kim Seokjin was sleeping......

Eyes are filled with grief as she bid away her son far from her touch..... Beside her, Erunch Kwon, Her handmaiden Eun-sung, Queen Faria and Yoongi's Mother, Yoonjin looked at the departure of Kim Namjoon......

" I tried to save him from the humiliation that he faced because of his incompetent rules of the kingdom but I never thought I will be the reason of my son's death...... It's so painful to see my husband, my Seokjin and now my Namjoon's death with my own eyes..... ", Queen Mother's small voice rang out on the room as everyone stayed quiet just listened to her words... What else they can do?? Nothing can be console her....

Yoonjin, yoongi's Mother slowly come forward as she placed a hand on Queen Mother's shoulder but Queen Mother didn't turn around to look who did that as Yoonjin said," You can't escape from the tale of fate.... Maybe that's how it's written for Namjoon... Maybe that's what is written on your fate to see your children to go afterlives before you.... Maybe that's how the God has planned for you... So, Don't blame yourself..... It's not your fault...."