47: Dive Of Lovers

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

After getting the structural sketch of the orphanage from king Namjoon, the work for that orphanage started immediately......Few months passed away as the base of the orphanage is slowly slowly started to shown...... And around the kingdom, the general people are living a peaceful life....... Hawoon was busy with the other works of orphanage and her new work as a Head Treassuer of the Harem...... She and So Ryun still didn't get along well with each other.... The main reason is their thought process....

They're completely different from each other......

So Ryun thinks about herself and the betterment of the people who are royals and tries to put much money on them and try to please those royal accquintance of hers.....

On the other side, Hawoon tries to put more money on social works and the betterment of the harem and other lower rank people who live in the palace.... But it's not like she doesn't care about the royals but for her, she wants to balance the spending between these two..... She wants to make sure everyone was happy and try to consistent.....

And with that argument, they've started to dislike each other even more.... And more than that, namjoon being too friendly and humble with makes So Ryun irk about it a lot......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

From Taehyung chamber balcony, Hawoon and Taehyung both are looking at the beautiful shining Moon

From Taehyung chamber balcony, Hawoon and Taehyung both are looking at the beautiful shining Moon...... They're spending some quality time with each other as they now Don't get much time to meet each other because of their duties..... Taehyung misses those days when he doesn't had to work that much and was about to spend most of the time with Hawoon....

Hawoon: The moon... is looking very mesmerizing, isn't it???

Hawoon asked as her eyes didn't went away from the moon ...... But In Taehyung eyes, all he see is Hawoon.....