38: Black Clouds Didn't Went Away

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

It's morning as bird's chirping sound can be heard throughout the palace..... The maids and servants started to do their duty as they're assigned for...... Just like that, In king's chamber, the king has woken up from his sleep as he groaned and look at the other side of his bed as he saw a naked girl who is covered with thin sheets......He has gone through really hard on her as the girl back is covered with bruises.......He went to his bathhouse leaving the girl is his bed as he has to go to royal court.......

After sometime, the servants came into king's chamber to clean everything as they woke up that girl as the girl wrapped the sheets on her naked body and went to the bathhouse to wash herself........

She entered into the bathhouse and didn't find anyone as everyone has gone to their work..... She let go of the sheets from her body and went inside the water to wash herself properly....... She is relaxed under the warm water as she closed her eyes and lean her head on the marble floor and the next moment, someone hold her hair and started to drown her in the water...... That girl is trying her best to get out of the grip as few minutes past and the movements of that girl stopped declaring she is dead......

She pulled that girl out of the pond and wrapped her naked body with that thin sheets and called few erunches...... The erunches took the body out of the bathhouse as that body was going to be thrown to the sea......

That girl who killed her went out of the bathhouse and went to the main part of the palace...... She then went towards a room and entered into the room and bowed to someone.....

" My Queen, we did as you have told us..... She is killed and thrown away to the Sea......", That girl said as Ji-Ha turned around with a satisfied smirk on her face..... She went to the cabinet and took a pouch and give it to the girl who is one of the followers......

The girl opened the pouch and saw so many gold coins.... She bowed down to the floor in respect and show devoted to Ji-Ha.......