93: Twists Of Fate Underneath The Veil

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author's POV

Author's POV

Taehyung is right now going through some Documents of Different trades as he kept himself busy trying to forgot that day of the Conversation between him and Hawoon.... It's Three days since that conversation that broke Taehyung apart too.... He doesn't have the face to stand in front of Hawoon.... She was right... What he did when Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook tried to covet her..... Whatever he tried to do, in the End, it's Hawoon who got hurt most.... He even wonders if he deserves her???

As he put seal in one of the Trade documents, The Door of his Study Room opened reavealing A guard who came inside and bowed down to him and respectfully said," Prince Yoongi has come to meet you... He is asking for permission To enter....."

Taehyung thought for a while and nodded giving permission to send yoongi Enter into the chamber as after sometime, Yoongi entered as Taehyung looked at Him and found him looking at him intensely......

Taehyung: What's your Reason to come here, Yoongi Hyung?????

He asked as Yoongi went towards Taehyung and put a scroll down on the table as Taehyung looked at the scroll with a confusion...... Yoongi took a deep breath and explained," Taehyung, Is this scroll looks familiar To You????"

He asked as Taehyung slowly took the scroll in his hands and looked at it carefully as he found a intities of someone that he knew.....

" It's Grandmother's Scroll.... Her intities on the back of the scroll with her name's first letter.... What's in it????", Taehyung asked as he opened the scroll and a letter came out as he started to read the letter..... As Time went by, Taehyung's face paled.....