15: Rift Between Two Brothers

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

[Flashback]

Taehyung pov

I look myself at the mirror as the maids are helping me to wear the clothes ....... I gesture them to get out of the room as one of my trusted man came and bowed to me......I turned around and look at him and asked," Did you find that merchant???"

He gulped and said in a very low voice," I couldn't find him, my prince.... Seems like he disappeared into thin air....."

Taehyung looked at his trusted man with a stern eyes as he is trying to avoid his eyes which definitely disturbed him a bit....... He knew him very well since childhood and he can figure out when he was lying to him......

Taehyung: Sunwoo, You know I can read you pretty well..... So, What's the matter???

He said as he looked at Sunwoo with a very cold eyes that would give anyone shiver down to their core..... Sunwoo is used to it since childhood..... Sunwoo knows what happened to that merchant and who did it....... But he is just afraid it will ruin Taehyung relationship with his brother....... And also broke his trust into pieces....... Sunwoo also know how much he adored this girl and how much crazy he is for her...... He will went into war for her.......

Sunwoo: The merchant is dead...... And Prince Yoongi men's have killed him .........

He said slowly in whisper but enough to Taehyung to hear..... Taehyung come closer to Sunwoo and hold his neck tightly and made him look...... From Sunwoo eyes, he can clearly see there's something more in it....... And he is hesitant to tell him.......

" And....", Taehyung asked as Sunwoo eyes showed a huge amount of fear that made his suspicion correct on it......

" Prince Yoongi has ordered that merchant to kill her but that greedy merchant sold her to this palace as a slave.....", Sunwoo said as his voice is trumbling and hearing that Taehyung closed his eyes...... He told his hyung about his first love and he did this...... He wants to kill his queen..... Why???? Why did he do that..... Taehyung eyes are raging in anger as he left Sunwoo and get out of his chamber to go to king...... Taehyung knows he will find Yoongi hyung there and he needs a explaination for this........

As he was going towards the king's chamber just then he saw a scene that made his blood boils in anger....... Hawoon and Yoongi closed to each other and that was enough to make him go rumpage.......