55: What You See Isn't True Always !!!

[ Listen ' Lovely ' song of Billie Illish while reading this chapter]

⏯️⏹️⏭️

In Namjoon's chamber

Namjoon is getting ready for the Royal court as usual as the maids are helping him to get ready

Namjoon is getting ready for the Royal court as usual as the maids are helping him to get ready..... The door of his chamber opened reavealing Erunch Yun, a new Erunch who has take the responsibility of the Harem and the palace instead of Erunch Kwon.... He bowed respectfully to Namjoon as he said," Take my sincere Greetings,Your Majesty!!!!! Hope you will live long and prosper our kingdom with your wisdom...."

Erunch Yun is a sweet talker..... Whatever came out from his mouth is sweet as honey..... People will easily get deceived by his sweet and palpable nature..... But everything is a façade..... And Namjoon knew this!!!! But doesn't bother to mind it as long as his work is being done gracefully....

Namjoon: Did you bring what I told you to do????

He said as he signalled his maids to get out of the room.... They bowed and immediately went away from there...... As the sound of door got closed, Erunch Yun express his words....

Erunch Yun: Your majesty, As you have ordered, I have got the most beautiful girl from the harem... She is waiting outside the chamber..... If you want, I will call her.....

Namjoon nodded as Erunch Yun went towards the door and knocked twice.... After sometime, the door of the chamber opened reavealing a young girl who is wearing a beautiful hanbok of pale pink and soft green shade as the floral embroidered works on the dress with beautiful brown eyes and black hair makes her look very beautiful.....