16: Confession Of Love

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Author pov

Hawoon is sitting in the corner of the bed and thinking about the whole situation that happened in the hallway...... The way prince Taehyung has jerked her hands from Yoongi and the rage she saw in his eyes makes her feel uncomfortable....... She can't just point out why prince Taehyung is so whipped with her??? She didn't even do anything to make him be like this....... Her ultimate goal was only to please king and try to get benefit from him...... It's not like she wants to stay here forever...... This palace isn't her home..... She doesn't consider this palace as her home..... She feels suffocating in here...... She never lived in four walls, trapped inside and do things that sometimes makes her feel extremely uncomfortable....... She lived in nature and played with small cute animals like bunny, fishes, ducks..... She would smell the beautiful scent of green leaves and various flowers that grow beside her home...... She wants to live a life where her sister, brothers and their parents would be together..... Tears rolled down from her one eye when she suddenly got to remember how her mother was killed in front of her....... The brutal scene of her mother's death still flashes in her eyes like a broken memory......

[ Flashback]

As usual, me, my little sister Era and my Aunt
He-in was working in the house and doing our work to collect herbs from the jungle and inspect them and sold them among villagers...... After getting the herbs for today, we have returned home and was inspecting them just then my mother suddenly came in house in hurriedly and shut the door making us all flinch..... I look at my mother and saw how worried she was looking as she is sweating too much as I was about to ask her what happened but she said," Seoul soldiers are attacking on the village, they are taking girls hostage..... He-in, Katherina and Eva run away from the back doors.... I can't let any one of you to take away..... Go!!!!"

He-in: But noona, you-

" Don't care about me.... Just go.... You don't know how vicious Seoul is..... Our king might have got defeated and that's why they are taking over.... Just go!!! Before they came here!!!!", My mother said as she pushed us all in the back door and closed the door as He-in aunt has hold both of era and my hand and started to drag us but I thought of my mother who is going to be all alone.... How will she handle it??? What if that soldiers do something to her, my brother isn't here in the home and father has gone to travel as his job.... What should I do??? I can't leave mother alone...... I suddenly stop as seeing that aunt and era both stopped as I pushed my hands away from aunt He-in and said," You two... Go.... I am going to mother..... I..... I can't leave her alone....."