86: No One Was Born Evil, They're Made

[ Listen 🎧 to G-IDLE ' revenge ' while reading this chapter]

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's morning already as the sun has peeped up on the sky indicating a another Bright day as all the people in Seoul Royal Palace has woken up a little late than the usual time specially in the Harem..... Hawoon's handmaiden, Sye-hyun has woken up a little bit late than the usual time she wakes up as she panicked thinking about how she was so late to wake up as she immediately get out of her designated chamber, She went inside Queen's Chamber as she looked at the whole room with a astonished face...... The whole chamber of Hawoon was completely messed up.... All the antique pieces are broken as the glasses and the mirror was shattered..... In the middle of the all the destroyed stuff, Hawoon is sitting  as her eyes are bloodshot red from crying till there's no tear left ...... Sye-hyun carefully went towards Hawoon as she slowly bend down on hawoon's level and slowly asked," W..what happened, Your Highness?? "

Just then Sye-hyun eyes went on Hawoon's arms where little baby boy Je-Ha is sleeping peacefully ..... Hawoon looked so lost on her own thoughts that she didn't even realize that Sye-hyun is calling her out for a long time Until she started to shake her body as Hawoon snapped out of her thoughts...... Hawoon looked at Sye-hyun and just then a slap Landed on Sye-hyun cheek making her head turned around on the other side....... Sye-hyun didn't dare to look back at Hawoon as Hawoon is so angry..... She is gritting her teeth in extreme anger......

Hawoon: DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS?!!! MY SON WAS ALMOST TAKEN AWAY!!!!! THAT'S HOW YOU PROTECT THE PRINCE OF GREAT KOREA?!!!

Sye-hyun immediately bowed down on the floor asking for forgiveness as she still didn't have the idea of what has happened in the previous night..... On the other hand, Sye-hyun is afraid of seeing hawoon's angry face which was never directed towards her.....