52: A Hungry Lion Is Dangerous Than The Wounded Lion

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Namjoon's chamber

Author pov

Namjoon is sitting on the sofa and going through some scrolls and other treaty documents...... He knew some of his decisions are now making him go through a big loss..... But he knows how to recover himself from that...... Even though he solves most of the political matters but one matter he can't never solve...... The rebellion group against him...... The taxes that are collected from the local people are robbed by them..... Royal officers that are created by late King Kim Seokjin is now handling the matter of it but nothing is coming handy right now...... And more than that he can't trust those officers in this matter...... But he can't even do anything...... He can't get his nose on this Royal officers matter because Seokjin has made them a independent and democratic force to make sure the justice should be fair........

The door of his chamber opened reavealing, his wife, Queen So Ryun who entered into the room and saw Namjoon who's lost into something...... She bowed to him and said loud enough to gain his attention......

So Ryun: Greetings, Your majesty...... I hope you are doing well.....

Namjoon snap out of his thoughts hearing So Ryun voice as he looked at her boringly and said," What do you want??? Can't you see I am busy???"

Irritation is quite visible from Namjoon's tone as So Ryun ignore that and said," You majesty, you are not spending time with me and our son..... Don't you think as a father you should give some time to your family????"

A scoff left from Namjoon's mouth as he replied," I am a king, So Ryun.... I have a kingdom to handle and what are you here for???? To keep my son healthy and take care of him as a mother.... Which I can't see you to do that.... You care about taking control of the Harem and I bet you are loving the power I give you..... What are you lacking for now????"