32: Shattered Into Pieces

[ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning: Mature content ahead]

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Hawoon just looked at Yoongi with disbelief as she sit down on the floor as she said," you are lying!!! T.. Taehyung won't do that..... Tae ... Taehyung can't killed my mother..... He can't.... I don't believe in you..... "

She said but tears aren't stopping falling down from her eyes...... Hawoon knows yoongi's hostility towards her..... Yoongi is just messing with her.... Taehyung won't do that .... Taehyung won't...... Yoongi laughed hearing her words as he bent down on her level and said," Then how will you explain this paintings Hawoon??? He is madly obsessed with you.... He painted you day and night because he doesn't want to forget you.... How can you justify this whole thing??? I was there when Taehyung painted you madly..... He kicked out his previous concubines after he saw you.... You made him so obsessed with you that he even killed two concubines of his because he thought they are trying to take your place from his mind...... You made him insane, Hawoon.... You are the reason of your mother's death and Taehyung is the excecutor of it...... "

 "

Hawoon immediately went few steps away from yoongi as she shouted," YOU ARE LYING!!!! YOU ARE LYING!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU.... YOU... YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE US SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER!!! I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DISLIKE ME!!! YOU ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!!!

Yoongi jumped on her holding her captive between his legs as his hands went to her hair as he took a fistful of her hair and pulled it up making her hiss in pain......

Yoongi: You ever thought why I dislike you??? Because of you Taehyung has forgotten his duties... His responsibilities.... He forgot that he is a prince.... He even dreamed of getting married with you.... When he obviously can't.... Because of a mere girl like you he has gone insane..... You... Woman are weak spieces on the earth.... You are bond to serve us.... You shouldn't hold any importance in men's life.... You are just meant to give birth to heirs......