Preview

???: Tell me, who told you to give false statement against decreased king Kim Seokjin?????

The person said as he is slowly cutting his skin using the sword.... The man who is tied up with chains are screaming in pain and huffing badly...... The person who is cutting his flesh, he has no single remorse for that prisoner.... Behind him, there's his younger brother who is seeing everything.........

The man: please...pl... please....stop....stop...I..am.... telling.... it's....lady Kim..... Hawoon......

Hearing that man's statement, the person widened his eyes...... Behind him, his brother gasped....... The person is fuming in anger getting his teeth as his fist clenched......

???: I am going to kill her, Taehyung... I am going to kill her.......

And with that the person get out of the prison and go to the throne room.......

Time skip

The lady Kim is cuffed as she is taken to the throne room.... Everyone is present in there...... The person look at lady Kim and started to ask questions......

???: Why did you do this????? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS!!! YOU WENCH!!!!

but lady Kim faces remain calm.... With no emotion attached to her face...... And this even angered him more.... He told the guards to bring the witness..... All the Ministers and official governors are present in there...... The witness was bought and stand up in front of her ..... But still she is expression less........ and that made the person fear a little bit......

The witness looked around and just then he saw a official inspector he immediately run towards him and hold his leg begging....

" Help me... Please help me, king is threatening me to give false statement against lady Kim..... Please help me... They will kill my family.... I have to lie because of him..... He tortured me", the man said in front of the throne room where everyone gasped hearing that.......

King: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!! I DIDN'T... YOU DID SAY THIS.... TAEHYUNG, MY BROTHER ALSO HEARD YOU... HOW DARE YOU LIE IN FRONT OF YOUR KING??!!

the king look at taehyung, his brother and gesture him to tell everything... He sighed and move towards to say...... But all of his hope crashed down hearing his brother words.....

Taehyung: why are you lying, Namjoon hyung... You torture him to say this.... You and minister Lee planned this..... You are the one who planned Seokjin hyung dethrone...... Why are you accusing lady Kim?????

He said as king Namjoon couldn't believe....... He looked around everyone is whispering....... He looked at lady Kim but this time he saw her face and that shoke his core to death.....

A SMIRK......

She is smirking while looking at me with her blue eyes....... A determined victory is shining in her eyes........ She is succeed again just like she was in King Seokjin dethroned.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Tell me if you like the preview...I have thought of writing preview in every book of mine......