33: So Far Away!!!

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In the morning

Ae-jin has come into Hawoon's room but didn't found Hawoon there..... In her arms, Taeyeong is crying continuously.... She has tried her best to soothe her but it's not working.... So, she came to hawoon's room to found but didn't found Hawoon anywhere..... She decided to go to prince Taehyung chamber as she is kinda afraid of distrubing prince early in the morning like that...... She stood in front of the taehyung chamber and told the guards to open the door as the little princess is crying..... They opened the door as Ae-jin entered into the room but didn't found anyone..... The bed is neat and clean the same way it was yesterday, she finally saw the painting room is open as she hesitate to go there but Taeyeong crying continuously made her go inside with her....... She entered into the painting room and saw prince Taehyung is looking at the paintings with a sad emotions...... It looked like he cried and his eyes are red...... Finally ,Taeyeong crying caught Taehyung attention as he wiped off the tears from his eyes and saw Taeyeong who is crying nonstop..... Ae-jin bowed to prince Taehyung.... Taehyung came towards Ae-jin and took Taeyeong in his arms and rocking her back and forth to try to calm her down..... After sometime, finally she calmed down in her father's arms..... Taehyung looked at Ae-jin and asked," Where's Hawoon???"

He asked as Ae-jin hesitated a bit and finally said," Prince Taehyung, I couldn't find Lady Hawoon in her room.... I thought she is with you and that's why I came here as little princess doesn't stop crying.... But she isn't here either..."

Taehyung looked worried hearing Ae-jin's word as he thought Hawoon must have gone back to Taeyeong.... But it seems like she didn't..... Then where did she has gone??? She can't get out of the palace..... Then, Hoseok hyung chamber..... Taehyung immediately went to Hoseok chamber with Taeyeong in his arms.... Somehow his heart is too fast..... He has a uneasy feeling..... Something.... Something isn't right......

Going through the hallway, Taehyung has passed away Namjoon who was about to greet him but for Taehyung right now Hawoon is more important..... He irritatedly looked at Taehyung back as he saw Ae-jin going also behind Taehyung as Namjoon suddenly hold her hand make her halt as Ae-jin bowed a little bit and looked down on the floor.... Everyone knows in this palace that prince Namjoon doesn't like when someone lower cast stare at his eyes or make any eye contact....