42: New Tale Of Bloody Crown

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Hawoon run towards Queen dowager room from where Erunch Bae was coming after making sure the security of the Queen Mother and Queen dowager.....He saw Hawoon with two kids on her arms as he immediately went towards her and took prince Jihoon in his arms who is unconscious...... Hawoon put Taeyeong on Erunch Bae arms as she said," Take them to Queen dowager room.... "

She is breathing heavily as Erunch Bae asked," what about you?? You are coming with me.... I will move you to secret room.... Come on!!!"

Hawoon refused his offer and said," kin....king is in danger..... He won't be able to fight for long...."

She said as she wanted to go but just then Erunch Kwon and other erunches came with Queen Ji-Ha, Sei wei and her kids, Se jun who is prince jungkook's concubine who is pregnant..... Erunch Kwon hold Hawoon hand not letting her go.... On the other hand, Ji-Ha immediately went to Erunch Bae and saw Jihoon unconscious as she took him in her arms and started to shake him to wake him up.....

Erunch Kwon: He is a King.... He will fight till his last breath... You are no one to help him.... Come with us!!!

And with that he started to drag Hawoon to Queen dowager room.... Hawoon just sighed as she didn't understand why this palace people are like this?!! Someone needs help.... Just because he is a king that doesn't mean he is a God or something?!! He is a human too..... She saw how king Seokjin looked.... Blood is everywhere...... He is keeping himself to fight.....

Everyone went to Queen dowager room as they opened the secret room and everyone went inside.... Queen dowager and Queen Mother saw everyone entering into the room as they are both relived by this......

On the other side, Erunch Kwon, bae and Song closed the secret room and stayed in Queen dowager room as all of them pulled out their knife in their hands...... They're protecting the Heir's of Seoul kingdom...... They're taught to die for the king and the kingdom.... And they're willing to do that.......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️